Sign in to follow this  
nlplayer

Support not responding anymore

Hello,

i’m not really that guy to make posts about this in forums  but i’m getting kind of annoyed  i had waited over 2 months on a response for my ticket #61358 and got a response 3 weeks ago and i responded with all the answers to the questions but now again i’m waiting almost 3 weeks for a response not even a confirmation that they received my email it’s getting kind of ridicilous that i have to wait 3 months to get a ticket resolved i put a lot of money in this game and i’m playing since 2012 and i’ve never experienced support this bad. This LO is how you lose people’s interest i really wanted to go back in to the game but it’s taking way too long to get my account back…. Hope this reaches someone this way.

greetings

2 hours ago, Qualeta said:

my friend has the same issue...

I think a lot of people… i guess it’s okay that you wait 2 months for initial response with their backlog of support tickets… but to wait another 2 months for a reply that’s kind of giving a middlefinger to the apb players that keep this game alive i’ll think about just quitting at this point….

Matt did say, if its taking longer, the harder it is to find a solution. So if you were Effing about, expect to wait....

Out of all the people that i play with, none of us have even opened a ticket in the last 5 years. So i dont know what you all are doing...

1 hour ago, Y2Venom said:

Matt did say, if its taking longer, the harder it is to find a solution. So if you were Effing about, expect to wait....

Out of all the people that i play with, none of us have even opened a ticket in the last 5 years. So i dont know what you all are doing...

I didn’t submit a ticket for a while probably like 2014ish back then the wait was like 2 weeks maybe 

• Like 1

I play since 2013, i have never opened the ticket i have never lost account, guess why? Because I always played by the book. I wasnt toxic, I didnt put swastikas around myself, I didnt run around with drawn vagina on my clothes, I didnt grief, I didnt insult players I didnt use overlays, I didnt use 3rd party programs, I didnt use macro, I didnt use aimbot aimassist, togglebot, triggerbot or any things of the above. I never exploited and glitched maps during events, I never talked abusively with gm's as I see the case is ALWAYS when gm comes here n there, because everybody is brave knowing gm cant ban you. 

You account wasnt suspended by "accident". You very well know what you did, therefore you got 0 sympathy. 

You should be happy support even wants to discuss things with you, if I was support and you come spamming me with tickets after you know very well what you have done, I would ban your 2nd alt email n acc from which you trying to communicate with me.

All of you ticket and support communicators should be banned by mac address so nobody hears from you ever again.

I d rather have player base of 40 people but decent 40 ppl who never did anything wrong, than playerbase of 1k population from which 900 of you wrote tickets and cried on forums how you got banned wrongly and that you "have no idea" why. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, nlplayer said:

Hello,

i’m not really that guy to make posts about this in forums  but i’m getting kind of annoyed  i had waited over 2 months on a response for my ticket #61358 and got a response 3 weeks ago and i responded with all the answers to the questions but now again i’m waiting almost 3 weeks for a response not even a confirmation that they received my email it’s getting kind of ridicilous that i have to wait 3 months to get a ticket resolved i put a lot of money in this game and i’m playing since 2012 and i’ve never experienced support this bad. This LO is how you lose people’s interest i really wanted to go back in to the game but it’s taking way too long to get my account back…. Hope this reaches someone this way.

greetings

I want you to think about this.

You say backlog right, now look at this : APB stat tracker

Now take the numbers there and try to figure out how many people actually have problems.

Little Orbit would have to have just ONE employee working on these tickets for them to have a backlog to where it takes months for them to respond.

(I would say a person can do an avg of 40-100 tickets per day.)

Matt himself will NEVER explain with the playerbase being so low ( as we see by the stats), why it is taking so long to get back to people.

So all in all, this is because this game is in major limbo...  Where we have no idea how many or how little employees they have.

All the signs are there including response times when the playerbase is as low as it is that this game isn't going to last much longer.

12 hours ago, CHRISCEO said:

All the signs are there including response times when the playerbase is as low as it is that this game isn't going to last much longer.

People are saying apb will die since 2013. And its still here and its not dying. Yes eventually it will die, but it wont be in any close future. It will run for next 5-10 years. 

What we need is not engine upgrade anymore, we need someone to start working on APB 2, with already new engine. 
Problem is such games aside of nostalgia are becoming obsolete.