Sign in to follow this  
Controv3rsy

THE TERRIBLE MANAGEMENT OF A COMPANY THAT HATES ITS BEST GAME

This is just a player venting who REALLY LOVES this game and is seeing it get worse every day because of TERRIBLE management. It's clear they don't care about our APB Reloaded at all. There are so many mistakes happening one after another, it’s impossible not to see that you’re wrecking the best, and actually the ONLY game that hasn’t been replaced because there’s nothing else like it in terms of gameplay and customization. For me and many others, it’s UNIQUE. I’ve never seen a shooter game that has this amazing feature you have but don’t know how to MANAGE.

It’s clear you’re too incompetent to admit you don’t care about APB Reloaded anymore. If you actually wanted to revive the game, you’d be doing something about it. It’s crazy that a game that runs on almost every computer isn’t getting any visibility, and it’s not getting any because there’s zero marketing.

Even if APB got some visibility again, people would quickly quit due to frustration when playing against us veterans who’ve been around for 10 years and know almost everything about the game. If you really wanted to keep APB alive, you’d need to make big changes, like fixing the MMR system and getting rid of the useless gold, silver, and bronze tiers that don’t work and just frustrate new players. And let’s talk about Advanced Launcher tweaks – not all players know about them, but they can give us huge advantages. For instance, I play without flashes and smoke from the game, which helps a lot, and new players would never get these tips and would quit right away.

Even if you invested in all of this, you wouldn’t be able to invest in a GOOD anti-cheat system to stop the constant complaints about hackers in the game chat. Since I came back to play, I’ve only seen 2 cheaters who were really obvious and teleporting around.

I’m not whining or anything, just trying to open the eyes of the community that still plays out of love for the game.

Yes, I’m a South American player with 160ms latency, and I want to let all NA players reading this know: without SA players, YOU WOULDN’T HAVE AN APB SERVER. Thank us for sticking with something we really like.

And wake up, SA players – we’ll never get a proper server or see APB become a well-known game again because this company is a total failure.

• Like 1

I have moved this topic to the Social District (General Discussion) section of our forums.

- Azukii

Open your eyes. Thanks to Matt for trying to fix this game and not shutting down the servers after it became clear that the game would remain the way it was and would not bring money.

• Like 1

In My day, they said 'Spare the Rod or Spoil the Child' 

Not much I can do alone except irritating and agitating the enemy and some sabotage.

@MattScott I need bigger weapons, a 105mm, mortars and claymores, 

.50 cal HMG and 20mm and tracer ammo for night fighting, and a flame thrower. 

I think LO are sociopaths, putting new levels in the hacker friendly water front, 

putting hundreds of hackers in the game to slow legits from leveling.

Feeding me 'Garbage' about your sard.

Forcing former max ranks to remax by fighting hackers who come to play 

for the sole reason of stopping legits from leveling.

I aint got nothing good to say, and I don't think I can get away with what I want to say. 

Your wf has always ran like pattootie, you dont ban, So beings its a known hackers game.

Mack has to follow rules but nobody else has to. 

No More Money, Even if its something I want. I'm not buying Matts lies about sard. 

it was the same story with eac, 'we need time, it needs to learn its algorithm.

Ya try another story. 

Ya wanna take my xp away or let your hackers steal my xp getting zero xp 

after putting significant effort into a match, so ya can waste my time n keep me in that 

dump waterfront for years just remaxing my max ranks. 

As far as I'm concerned You should be paying me IRL to feed your hackers.

So now U owe Me, so they aint no way I'm paying U anything till the dept is paid.  

@MattScott Am I that much of a threat to your Firm that you sent thousands of golds and BR to steal xp from me. 

So i can't remax all my max ranks I've worked so hard on for years, now i have to remax 5 maxes, vs Your troll hacking golds and Br.

Fine, Your Firm will never, ever get a dime from me. 

You have zero bans, zero ac, and I think you like watching people suffer. 

Do you think that keeping me grinding longer in your smelly waterfront is going to get me to spend?

Your Trolls stealing xp, zero xp 15 missions a day or so. 

In the end You're the Boss so You Alone are Responsible for the actions of your hackers and trolls.

I find it suspicious that you would unload thousands of hackers with an unbanning on me, then add levels in 

the worse district you have, and send those unbanned and the thousands you never did ban to stop me from

remaxing what i already earned. So all I have to do is disappear and the hackers will go home cuz they'll have no legits 

to troll. 

Correction, I WAS the last legit

Budget, budget, budget. 

This game was made with straight 100 million dollars. They charged you/us monthly for subscription to keep playing. Make your research and you will see, I'm not exaggerating about the main expenses of the game.

Main reason to fail at the Reloaded version was removing the subscription and making it F2P, optionally letting you buy Premium. However, this was not enough to upkeep the maintenance to continously improve, create a difference & keep the cheaters away etc. etc. etc.

Nowadays, calculating the inflation. 100 mil should be around atleast 170-180 mil. But, barely worth a million at the current status I assume.

Long story short, I do not believe currently Little Orbit can or would ever start investing in APB Reloaded to resurrect it especially when the game has only 600-700 population which probably barely making any money if consider the premium being free for ages.

Game works on the budget to keep things as free as possible in the game. This is my perspective though.