DenVx

No response from support for a month!

I created a support request a month ago.
I received a confirmation that my request was accepted and would be answered as soon as possible.

After 32 days, I still have not received a response.

The support site has become terrible, it used to be better and you could track the status of tickets and requests that were previously. Previously, support responded within 24 hours.
Bring back the old support system and hire someone in the support department please.

Hire me for this position part-time, at least there will be some result 😄

3 hours ago, DenVx said:

I created a support request a month ago.
I received a confirmation that my request was accepted and would be answered as soon as possible.

After 32 days, I still have not received a response.

The support site has become terrible, it used to be better and you could track the status of tickets and requests that were previously. Previously, support responded within 24 hours.
Bring back the old support system and hire someone in the support department please.

Hire me for this position part-time, at least there will be some result 😄

Indeed, the support service is currently an insult to the players. I have also been waiting for a response for more than a month.

29 minutes ago, DavidHemi said:

Indeed, the support service is currently an insult to the players. I have also been waiting for a response for more than a month.

This is terrible, I was thinking of buying a new car in Armas just for the collection, but since I'm not the only one with this problem, it's somehow scary to buy something. The game is becoming like some kind of money scam if you have problems with the transaction, you won't be able to get help for more than a month.

I'm afraid to think how the report system works then. If a player behaves offensively towards others based on their race or other affiliation, then it turns out that there will be no punishment for such a player.

This game is clearly becoming more and more dead... I hope to see community servers one day, everything will definitely be much better there.

2 hours ago, DenVx said:

This is terrible, I was thinking of buying a new car in Armas just for the collection, but since I'm not the only one with this problem, it's somehow scary to buy something. The game is becoming like some kind of money scam if you have problems with the transaction, you won't be able to get help for more than a month.

I'm afraid to think how the report system works then. If a player behaves offensively towards others based on their race or other affiliation, then it turns out that there will be no punishment for such a player.

This game is clearly becoming more and more dead... I hope to see community servers one day, everything will definitely be much better there.

Yes, it's a shame to see the constant degradation of this game, which has a lot of potential, but they don't know how to take advantage of it, as for bad players, I've been playing against hackers with the same name for years without anyone banning them, it seems that if you pay for good hacks the ban never comes, in my case I don't know if you've seen my report, but they hacked my account and stole everything, we're talking about more than 20 legendary weapons including 2 ffa rd3 and several million in game money, I want to think that this non-existent service is due to the fact that the entire team is focused on the current update, and that they will soon attend to people's problems, because in my case, I have spent a lot of money in the more than 10 years that I have been playing APB and this situation makes me feel insulted and despised by the staff team.

13 hours ago, DavidHemi said:

Yes, it's a shame to see the constant degradation of this game, which has a lot of potential, but they don't know how to take advantage of it, as for bad players, I've been playing against hackers with the same name for years without anyone banning them, it seems that if you pay for good hacks the ban never comes, in my case I don't know if you've seen my report, but they hacked my account and stole everything, we're talking about more than 20 legendary weapons including 2 ffa rd3 and several million in game money, I want to think that this non-existent service is due to the fact that the entire team is focused on the current update, and that they will soon attend to people's problems, because in my case, I have spent a lot of money in the more than 10 years that I have been playing APB and this situation makes me feel insulted and despised by the staff team.

It's terrible to hear... I understand how hard it is to lose so many legendary guns.

I invested more than a thousand dollars in this game a long time ago, but after the developers broke the balance, it became uninteresting to play, and investing money in something that only causes you frustration is stupid.

I have more than one account with weapons and cars from Armas, I was even banned by mistake and I still donated, until they broke whole game.

As for cheaters - every time I return to this game I check if there are new cheats for it, to understand the chances of meeting cheaters.

And yes, there are plenty of cheats for APB that can be found on trusted sites absolutely free. Just yesterday I played against players whose N-Teck outshoots any sniper rifle at 80m, and when you run behind him, the player in aiming mode spins almost 180 degrees, there was a clan that did not miss a single shot. Players from my team complained that it was a clan of cheaters.

But again, they were cheaters or people without a personal life who take a shower approximately... NEVER.

It's just that these people are so good that there is no place for people like us (ordinary players playing for fun) in this game. Previously, at least there was a division into "green", "bronze", "silver", "gold" and I didn't play against T's, but now my team is full of T's or bronze who are forced to play against gold clans who play either with cheats or as cheaters.

1 hour ago, DenVx said:

It's terrible to hear... I understand how hard it is to lose so many legendary guns.

I invested more than a thousand dollars in this game a long time ago, but after the developers broke the balance, it became uninteresting to play, and investing money in something that only causes you frustration is stupid.

I have more than one account with weapons and cars from Armas, I was even banned by mistake and I still donated, until they broke whole game.

As for cheaters - every time I return to this game I check if there are new cheats for it, to understand the chances of meeting cheaters.

And yes, there are plenty of cheats for APB that can be found on trusted sites absolutely free. Just yesterday I played against players whose N-Teck outshoots any sniper rifle at 80m, and when you run behind him, the player in aiming mode spins almost 180 degrees, there was a clan that did not miss a single shot. Players from my team complained that it was a clan of cheaters.

But again, they were cheaters or people without a personal life who take a shower approximately... NEVER.

It's just that these people are so good that there is no place for people like us (ordinary players playing for fun) in this game. Previously, at least there was a division into "green", "bronze", "silver", "gold" and I didn't play against T's, but now my team is full of T's or bronze who are forced to play against gold clans who play either with cheats or as cheaters.

I totally agree, and in our case with years of experience, whether through strategy and/or knowledge of weapons and possession of them, we can still defend ourselves to a certain extent from cheaters, although it is still very frustrating, but imagine what a new player feels, without weapons or knowledge who plays 4 or 5 missions in a row in which he only goes to get killed and humiliated, that player uninstalls the game and never plays again, that is a very serious problem for the growth of the community, I don't understand how the developers are not able to see it, understand it and find a solution...

3 hours ago, DavidHemi said:

I totally agree, and in our case with years of experience, whether through strategy and/or knowledge of weapons and possession of them, we can still defend ourselves to a certain extent from cheaters, although it is still very frustrating, but imagine what a new player feels, without weapons or knowledge who plays 4 or 5 missions in a row in which he only goes to get killed and humiliated, that player uninstalls the game and never plays again, that is a very serious problem for the growth of the community, I don't understand how the developers are not able to see it, understand it and find a solution...

I invited my cousin to this game, I invited 8-10 friends to this game in these 1-2 months and they all quit this game.
10/10 Friends quit this game because it does not welcome newbies at all, and not only newbies.

Moreover, not all my friends want to play against cheaters or those who do not give them a chance to win in the mission at all.

I remember the times when the game had some semblance of balance and everyone had a chance, then I played with friends and we even had chances to kill other players as players killed us, the skills were equal, now I regularly encounter the fact that my score in the game is 0-5 kills 4-10 assists, 11-20 deaths.
Yes, I began to play worse over time due to a hand injury, but my friends rarely play better. I constantly die and press the respawn button))

Devs could have already added PVE tasks for beginners or for those who want to relax. It is not that difficult to write simple AI for bots that would identify walls, stairs, covers. In the end, you can add the same tasks where bots would storm some of the task points in crowds. In this way, players who are looking for PVE content could stay in the game and also invest money in cosmetics or weapons. 7/10 of my friends would return to APB, for example, if there was some kind of PVE mode in the open world designed for team play or solo.

But for now I'm just afraid to invest my money in this game, there is a chance that it will not change and I will just waste my money.