Ashley

Anonymous Login functionality

If you check the "Anonymous Login" option when signing in it says it'll hide your online status; however, when browsing a thread your username will still appear in the "recently browsing" section at the bottom. I've verified that it appears there for other users as well, not just yourself, and is not visible to guests. Is this the intended behavior of the "Anonymous Login" option?

YBbeFVx.pngB62ZoKF.png

You can see yourself browsing however other players shouldn't see you, however there isn't a * next to your name.

Ok, I think I figured out why it wasn't working at first. I did "Sign in with GamersFirst" initially which automatically signs you into the forums if you're logged into the main G1 portal already.

I had to sign out of the forums, sign out of the main G1 portal, then sign in directly from the forums and manually tick the box instead of first signing into the main portal and then "Sign in with GamersFirst" on the forums. The automatic login feature likely defaults to a standard login regardless of whether "Anonymous Login" was checked beforehand.