Sign in to follow this  
Selaya

V.I.P. Mission and Spotter X Firework x Tagger

I would like to know if it's possible for the developpers to add, during a VIP mission, VIPs in both sides like we do in Asylum.
Because let's be honest.... There is no proportionality between a VIP single life and an armada of players lifes. Imagine VIP in both side where both team has to think twice before rushing an opposite VIP.
To prevent "running objective (the VIP)"  you can add an out of bound when VIPs have a 100m gap between them, so one of them will teleport 20m back or something.

There is something simple that I still don't understand (since years ago), why with spotter we can see through walls and not with firework ? Makes firework (tagger) useless and spotter way "too powerfull". 
Can you, developpers, do an "All or nothing" ? Spotter,firework and tagger able to see though obstacles OR not at all.

Again all of that are just ideas and ascertaainments. 
Thank you again, cordially.

• Like 1

VIP is already a Action district mission set although rare.
Honestly it isn't very fun.

Firework/Flare are different from Spotter and Tagger

Spotter requires the person to aim for a small amount of time at the target for them to be spotted, they do not need to be hit by a gunshot for the spotter to work. 
Firework and flare need a direct line of sight from the actual firework / flare itself when it bursts.
Tagger will only tag if the target is shot at and hit.

Edited by VickyFox
  • Like 1

Yes I know about all of what you wrote but I was expecting a dev. to answer me because this game got too many useless stuffs, they really need to go more concrete and simple like every shooter games if they want to attract more peeps. 

Do a "all or nothing" to see ennemies everything like spotter OR everything like firework/tagger.

But of course I can still wait for a dedicated answer.

PS: I love VIP missions, when with my friends we are VIP of course it's so much more challenging... but it could be moooore interesting to add 2 sides VIP. Isn't APB a dynamic shooter and an arcade game based than a dumb Kill and Leave ?

Edited by Selaya

On 7/13/2018 at 2:48 PM, Selaya said:

There is something simple that I still don't understand (since years ago), why with spotter we can see through walls and not with firework ? Makes firework (tagger) useless and spotter way "too powerfull". 

iirc flaregun/firework launcher can be seen through walls