As the title says, will you guys prolong the premium or not? Also, you could have at least warned us or something that premium will expire today. Now most people are stuck with their clothing, tattoos and other creations. 

If you already unbanned literally all cheaters ever banned, least you can do in my opinion is to prolong the free premium. 

For all the "smarties" who will say, buy it, I won't invest a single cent into apb anymore, until I don't see at least one single new content delivered.  

Give us new clothing or new contacts or at least something so we can see that game is being worked on and is alive more or less. 

I will count a new anti cheat system as new content as well, even though I know that in few months all the cheaters will start making posts about "false bans" so you guys can again pardon them and unban them all. 

Thanks in advance for a reply. 

Hello,

we were made aware that our Free Premium period has ran out earlier today and have added another 60 days of free premium for everyone in the last hour.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MageLO said:

Hello,

we were made aware that our Free Premium period has ran out earlier today and have added another 60 days of free premium for everyone in the last hour.

Thank you Mage.

On 6/30/2024 at 4:45 PM, MageLO said:

Hello,

Thank you very much for the prolongation of premium.  👍