Sign in to follow this  
Zealocke

Raptor 45. Please give it a third slot. Or buff pls.

First, the gun is fine. All i ask is that they give it a third slot so you cant stop be so gimped by either the ammo left,the accuracy at range or the aim movement speed and have to choose a mod to solve just one of those problems.

Also gun is quite underpowered in almost any frontal confrontation. (0,75 ttk with 7 btk with 22 bullets in mag doesnt help either).

With the current one, you have to literally gimp yourself and look for weird ways to get the kills agaisnt all gunns when you cqc.

i know with hs3 its a laser cannon, but only on mid range and most of the time only works by flanking

Edited by Zealocke
  • Like 3

i’d be alright giving the raptor guns 2 open slots, especially since the atac is basically better at everything and has 3 open slots

• Like 1

wouldnt mind adding MobSling to my raptors... so I can be slightly less of a turtle

10 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

i’d be alright giving the raptor guns 2 open slots, especially since the atac is basically better at everything and has 3 open slots

ATAC kills with 0.70 ttk with 8 bullets at same ranges... seriously.. if that doesnt show raptor 45. needs some love, nothing will

Sign in to follow this