Sign in to follow this  
Similarities

which one of you did this? thx spawns.

I don't think the spawn fucked you, just bad luck. The spawns are way worse on Baylan, IMO.

6 minutes ago, SLICKIEM said:

I don't think the spawn fucked you, just bad luck. The spawns are way worse on Baylan, IMO.

I'm more curious of why I was able to spawn so close to the enemies, they weren't that far away, as for dying, it was just an unfortunate timing of spawn protection running out as soon as I landed on the nade. I'm not mad at all, I actually thought it was hilarious but still, like WAT.

17 minutes ago, Similarities said:

I'm more curious of why I was able to spawn so close to the enemies, they weren't that far away, as for dying, it was just an unfortunate timing of spawn protection running out as soon as I landed on the nade. I'm not mad at all, I actually thought it was hilarious but still, like WAT.

Yeah that clip is pretty funny, a perfect showcase of the worst luck possible. Lol. If only you had Flak!

lmao why did i laugh so hard at that fsdlfjasdlkfjsl;jd

RIP all of those assists. 

HkHFfkd.gif

2 hours ago, Abby said:

RIP all of those assists. 

HkHFfkd.gif

It's rough out here in Asylum fam.

hit play, video potato, closed video.

1 minute ago, Seadee said:

hit play, video potato, closed video.

My PC is going on 6 years old, and when streaming I get between 40-60 FPS, when not streaming I get between 50-80 FPS, I'm doing my best out here. :classic_sad:

Just now, Similarities said:

My PC is going on 6 years old, and when streaming I get between 40-60 FPS, when not streaming I get between 50-80 FPS, I'm doing my best out here. :classic_sad:

8 years ago, my pc was 2 years old, it still ran APB better than that, now, not such an old pc... 

Overclock that CPU and unlock your potential (get it to 4Gz+) you can do it! 

dont let me stop you making videos though!

Edited by Seadee
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Seadee said:

8 years ago, my pc was 2 years old, it still ran APB better than that, now, not such and old pc.

Overclock that CPU and unlock your potential (get it to 4Gz+) you can do it! 

Yeah, the problem with my CPU is there's a defect that didn't manifest until years later (Haswell 4790k with the TIM issue), so before I can overclock I need to get a new cooler, but it's definitely in my list of things todo, along with an SSD, then hopefully my game will run a lot better. Most of the issues are related to thermal throttling, unfortunately.

EDIT: I do appreciate the feedback though, and I'll keep it in mind. :classic_happy:

Edited by Similarities
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Similarities said:

Yeah, the problem with my CPU is there's a defect that didn't manifest until years later (Haswell 4790k with the TIM issue), so before I can overclock I need to get a new cooler, but it's definitely in my list of things todo, along with an SSD, then hopefully my game will run a lot better. Most of the issues are related to thermal throttling, unfortunately.

EDIT: I do appreciate the feedback though, and I'll keep it in mind. :classic_happy:

SSD and a Hydro 50i unlocked helps so much, the sealed watercooling stuff is great if you can get it, not too expensive either.

1 hour ago, Seadee said:

SSD

Can confirm SSD makes a gigantic difference with stuttering and loading textures/zones.

Sign in to follow this