Sign in to follow this  
R3ACT3M

X vs. X players per mission dilemma

I think the 2v2 and 3v3 matches should be eliminated from the game. These missions usually end up with one player (on both sides sometimes) dominating the whole match. The new matchmaking helps with making the matches more fair, but games are still not fun to play in.

The games that I would argue are the most fun are the ones in which a lot of players are participating. 4 vs. 4 should be the smallest, with 5 vs. 5 and 6 vs. 6 being the targets. Have the matchmaking only fall back to 2v2 and 3v3 if the population is below something like 20 players total in the district.

Next: If I have to be put into a 2v2 or a 3v3, I really don't want to do 7 defense missions that last 7 minutes each. These types of games can literally last an hour if your opponent manages to get it with 1 second left on each objective. Meaning you're stuck in a slog-fest, and by the end of it, you get barely any rewards from finishing it. This is not fun to play and will burn me out of the game after only one match.

Less players = faster games.
More players = longer games.

The more players in a match, the better!

• Like 1

Don't forget the many MANY times you get a 1v1 or 2v2 with the 10 round mission. which becomes ipossible if one side is way better then the other, Or if both are balanced it just become a big run around for the items with it coming to a stale mate in the end. Or how often it comes down to a 2v2 one afks on yours or the opposing team and well, you got to decide to be nice or just camp them for points

i want to see a district with every one on a single team doing one mission at a time. Image the ten rounder on a 40 v 40.

22 hours ago, cowhorseman said:

i want to see a district with every one on a single team doing one mission at a time. Image the ten rounder on a 40 v 40.

Yea there should be systems in place where maybe 3-4 times a day the matchmaking will stop putting players into normal missions and waits for everyone to be finished. Then when nobody is left in a mission it starts a mega all out war mission where the entirety of the crims will fight the entirety of the enforcers. This no doubt would do well as I have only seen positives from the times they would host gun game events where it pretty much was 80 or so players against each other. APB is not a game for testing 1 on 1 skill it's peak enjoyment is when there is just tons of chaos happening on screen.

I think a great way to make longer games more worthwhile is by adding (if there isn't already) a noticeable time played bonus/reward, this could be either by boosting your end reward by a certain percentage or just giving a certain amount of money. 

I really hope they continue on improving the MM because it still seems very inconsistent, sometimes I'll still get enemies that can't even fight back and the next game it's the other way around.

1 hour ago, R3ACT3M said:

Yea there should be systems in place where maybe 3-4 times a day the matchmaking will stop putting players into normal missions and waits for everyone to be finished. Then when nobody is left in a mission it starts a mega all out war mission where the entirety of the crims will fight the entirety of the enforcers. This no doubt would do well as I have only seen positives from the times they would host gun game events where it pretty much was 80 or so players against each other. APB is not a game for testing 1 on 1 skill it's peak enjoyment is when there is just tons of chaos happening on screen.

Could que special missions for those. i don't think a 3 rounder would be fun 40-40. would need something like 8-20 rounds That would let the chaos rain

On 2/24/2024 at 9:40 PM, cowhorseman said:

Could que special missions for those. i don't think a 3 rounder would be fun 40-40. would need something like 8-20 rounds That would let the chaos rain

TL;DR LO we need more chaos

they literally don't have a development team, but yes 1v1s shouldn't exist. 2v2s and 3v3s aren't a problem though.

18 hours ago, FakeBungo said:

they literally don't have a development team, but yes 1v1s shouldn't exist. 2v2s and 3v3s aren't a problem though.

They got a team. it conset of 4 people from linkedin who are 100% real people and not AI made to look real

On a serious note. trying to find anything about LO is quite the pain, and half the time the info changes, but it does not seem many are employed there, nor do they have favorable reviews

On 2/28/2024 at 2:36 PM, cowhorseman said:

They got a team. it conset of 4 people from linkedin who are 100% real people and not AI made to look real

On a serious note. trying to find anything about LO is quite the pain, and half the time the info changes, but it does not seem many are employed there, nor do they have favorable reviews

theres no info because they dont do anything, just pretend to do stuff & make false promises of what they will add even though they don't have the skills or manpower to do any of it.

Posted (edited)

Restore patch 2012.
Solved.
p5n5 hunt was fun
out of borders was fun
Ninjaripper extraction was fun
Nude mod was really fun.
Team kick with no restritions was fun 

Edited by Queen of Love
z

On 3/2/2024 at 4:00 PM, Queen of Love said:

Restore patch 2012.
Solved.
p5n5 hunt was fun
out of borders was fun
Ninjaripper extraction was fun
Nude mod was really fun.
Team kick with no restritions was fun 

I mean. through methods that would 110% get me banned you can make the models nude under certain condions. Only thing special is that girls have nipples becuase there just a smaller male model. Other then that it looks like a barbie down there

Merged.

On 3/1/2024 at 10:35 AM, FakeBungo said:

theres no info because they dont do anything, just pretend to do stuff & make false promises of what they will add even though they don't have the skills or manpower to do any of it.

WEll when i was looking for company info. you know number of empolyees yearing makigns etc. it was change per a site. like 1 would have 20. then 30 or 15 and so on. money was almost never available.

Makes me wonder if LO is just matt and emily sitting in an over priced new york apartment pretending to be a big business.