Sign in to follow this  
Trivirium

With the sale coming up...

So I thought I'd put it out there that there are some bugs with ARMAs still. The DMR AV PR2 is unable to be upgraded from character bound to account with the discount. So there's that, and I know there have been like 3 other weapons that followed the same route when they had price changing. 

I figured I'd throw that out there and see if anyone else has seen any other weapons that have that same issue or not.

Also with the sale starting, that'll be 50% off armas. Would that apply to the char to acc upgrades? Or because it's already so heavily discounted (something like 77% IIRC) will it not apply?

12 hours ago, Trivirium said:

So I thought I'd put it out there that there are some bugs with ARMAs still. The DMR AV PR2 is unable to be upgraded from character bound to account with the discount. So there's that, and I know there have been like 3 other weapons that followed the same route when they had price changing. 

I figured I'd throw that out there and see if anyone else has seen any other weapons that have that same issue or not.

Also with the sale starting, that'll be 50% off armas. Would that apply to the char to acc upgrades? Or because it's already so heavily discounted (something like 77% IIRC) will it not apply?

SBSR (both of them) still is only "Character & Account Bound" Only. No 3 and 30 days.

https://www.gamersfirst.com/marketplace/ingame/product_details.php?storetype=g1c&gameID=20&catID=63&subcatID=203&productId=3918

Even armas is broken... smh

Sign in to follow this