Sign in to follow this  
magik

@LO Forum Title Requests - Any Update Regarding Them?

Hey Lixil, Selali, Matt Scott, or whichever Little Orbit Staff that happens to be reading this.

I know that @Lixil started the Forum Thread to request our Forum Titles, either new ones or changed ones.

This:

And Lixil did get the ones all the way up to Page 6. Pages 6 through 10 have yet to be completed.

I understand that you guys have still been busy, and that the Titles aren't at all the top of your priorities, I just was hoping that we can get some more addressed, or an estimate on when they would be looked back upon again to get them.

Thanks for any response!

id want that title changed ASAP too if i were you lol

pretty sure only page 1 was done as im on page 2 and nope, i guess it's a low priority to get them done. more important things to do.

Only reason why that thread exists is because I wanted to give you guys a cool little thing that you can customize yourself on your forum account.
Please keep in mind that I do the titles on my own free time and I do not have to do them. I am the only one working on them and will continue to be the only person working on them so it takes time.

I am locking this thread because complaining about the speed in which they are getting done is going to make me reconsider the idea of titles at all.

• Thanks 10