Sign in to follow this  
Queen of Love

EAC corrupt message endgame.

For some reason Eac crash the game , kick out from district mission ,and send to login screen, with a message like " Corrupt message endgame".
Please delete, for ever, EAC and restore BE. or FF.

EAC is like using a wet paper bag to stop a cannon ball

• Like 1

On 1/31/2024 at 8:58 PM, Queen of Love said:

" Corrupt message endgame".

"Kicked from server: anti cheat: corrupt or invalid backend message". 

I Imagen this is what you might see.  Normally caused by a few basic things.  Any AV / AMW / ISp , monitoring firewalls etc. some have active protection that can block or restrict eac from working properly. Note that working properly includes detection of and access to the game.   Check that you have the correct rule set for eac and apb with in any firewall or protection software including os basic if you choose to use it.  

Also , eac do have a tutorial on how to clear the eac cache / database and when you load the game it will reload the database.   Just be aware that sometimes when doing this may have the effect of being trade locked in game for the basic time. 

• Like 1

On 2/2/2024 at 4:18 PM, Sgt Drayke said:

"Kicked from server: anti cheat: corrupt or invalid backend message". 

I Imagen this is what you might see.  Normally caused by a few basic things.  Any AV / AMW / ISp , monitoring firewalls etc. some have active protection that can block or restrict eac from working properly. Note that working properly includes detection of and access to the game.   Check that you have the correct rule set for eac and apb with in any firewall or protection software including os basic if you choose to use it.  

Also , eac do have a tutorial on how to clear the eac cache / database and when you load the game it will reload the database.   Just be aware that sometimes when doing this may have the effect of being trade locked in game for the basic time. 

Why EAC has all this complications?
I want just play, dont become  a coder.
Restore BE could be a lot better.

On 2/6/2024 at 9:55 PM, Queen of Love said:

Why EAC has all this complications?
I want just play, dont become  a coder.
Restore BE could be a lot better.

So what I'm about to say is not aimed at you directly. But as a whole its reflective of many people. Don't take it personally. 

To be fair it's not BE or EAC fault.  People have become to ignorant (I say this politely) to the fact that "PC's / Computers" are all different. Be it house to house, and even country.  They make a game or application to work to a set standard.  Os version and hardware. Which is why they publish a "required minimum spec" to play a game, even at this spec there is "**" due to the minimum spec that the game was tested too. .   It would be impossible for a games house (Devs) to test a game to every single possible variant of hardware and then again with every variant of os with updates and then all over again with every variant of antivirus and again with every..

You see we're that's going.. it would be millions of variants to test.  This is were if  you as a person that doesn't want to bother with trouble shooting fixing etc to your own pc then get a console.   That really is the simple answer. By all accounts any game launched on console should work on the console 100%  with out failure and thus if it doesn't a refund should be awarded as its faulty. With "pc" this isn't so as you are knowing buying or signing up to a game what is not guaranteed to work for your sole "pc". 

Pc gaming community is and has always been about: knowing, understanding or learning the computer you built or bought and trouble shooting to correct or fix an issue.    Educating your self and getting a sense of pride/achievement.   Some people don't want to which is totally fine. Doesn't make it the companies fault. 

To many people now expect something to work or for someone else to find/make the fix and expect it to be over night. 

I would 90% of the APB players have no issues relation to what you do. So that says LO BE or EAC has no issues. 

• Like 1