a Pair of Socks

The Mirage is a Scam.

2 hours ago, Hexerin said:

Now compare that to the couple hundred bucks it takes to keep the servers running. If you don't understand how much of a profit that is, you're beyond help.

thats not even half of minimum wage for the single dev they have lol, you're huffing glue if you think apb is profitable at this point

On 1/17/2024 at 8:25 PM, BlatMan said:

I doubt more than 2000 were sold globally. At $13 that's only $26000.

How many do you want to make for releasing 1 new item in 10 years?

In response to your meticulously articulated elucidation on the rather suboptimal state of the vehicular customization options within the framework of APB: Reloaded, it is with due deference that we acknowledge the intricate tapestry of concerns you have so meticulously unraveled in your discourse.

The evidently perturbing lack of refinement in the rendering of the Djinn Rims, coupled with the disconcerting absence of coloration options for brake calipers, stands as a testament to the nuanced intricacies that may, at times, elude the discerning eye of the gaming connoisseur. The conspicuous dearth of options relating to transmission, engine, speakers, and their ilk within the confines of the acquired customization pack is indeed a palpable lacuna in the otherwise ostensibly comprehensive array of potential modifications.

Furthermore, the lamentable dearth of light bar options, coupled with the perturbing inability to utilize said light bars as an enforcer, represents an undeniable lacustrine feature within the expansive panorama of vehicular customization. The disconcerting loading irregularities you have encountered serve as a disquieting reminder of the fragility inherent in the virtual tapestry that constitutes APB: Reloaded's immersive gaming milieu.

The revelation pertaining to color discrepancies in the C Pillars and the truncated application of trunk coloration options is a perplexing conundrum that, undoubtedly, warrants the careful scrutiny of the discerning player base. The diligent addition of symbols to the inner recesses of bumpers, the apparent intricacies surrounding LOD, the luminous anomaly adorning the seats, and the persistently broken front and rear lights underscore the profound nature of the persisting tribulations.

In light of your poignant month-later update, the enduring conundrums surrounding symbol application angles, the enigmatic persistence of LOD anomalies, the inexplicable persistence of moirai symbolism, the seemingly capricious vehicular dynamics, and the perennial absence of options for customization underscore the arduous journey that remains for the developers in their quest for vehicular perfection.

In summation, your detailed exegesis has cast a luminous spotlight upon the multifaceted challenges that beset the vehicular customization landscape within APB: Reloaded. As the wheels of progress turn, one can only hope that the developers will undertake the requisite measures to assuage the discerning player base, ushering forth a new era of vehicular refinement within this virtual crucible.

Hi,

I bought this car in december 2023 with some expectations, a complete car of enforcer. but it miss one item to be official? no ?

I will help you to find it with an image:

https://1drv.ms/i/s!ArfvDsI-a90pg_VcKTY8b4QWXO599g?e=LYIoYz

I waited one month and i think it is maybe time to finish the work, i said nothing if it is in progress but maybe an information for the progress will be appreciate.

The answer was the "Enforcer light"!

All my consideration for the developers, have a nice work too.

8 hours ago, tedix said:

Hi,

I bought this car in december 2023 with some expectations, a complete car of enforcer. but it miss one item to be official? no ?

I will help you to find it with an image:

https://1drv.ms/i/s!ArfvDsI-a90pg_VcKTY8b4QWXO599g?e=LYIoYz

I waited one month and i think it is maybe time to finish the work, i said nothing if it is in progress but maybe an information for the progress will be appreciate.

The answer was the "Enforcer light"!

All my consideration for the developers, have a nice work too.

get scammed