Sign in to follow this  
Emily

12/21 EMERGENCY Maintenance 

Hello Everyone,

We wanted to reach out with an important update regarding our schedule today.

Emergency Maintenance Notice

Time: Beginning at 6PM UTC

Expected Duration: Approximately 1–2 hours

Due to this necessary maintenance work, we're making a change to our planned sale.

Sale Time Adjustment

New Start Time: 8PM UTC (originally scheduled for 5PM)

We understand that this may disrupt some of your plans, and we apologize for any inconvenience caused. 

We greatly appreciate your patience and understanding during this time.

Bwaaahahahahaha, this is because apb is a pos, and or cuz their servers come out a cracker jack box.

Oh my, What will the 'Smooth Aim Society' do with nobody to talk down to

3 minutes ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

Bwaaahahahahaha, this is because apb is a pos, and or cuz their servers come out a cracker jack box.

Oh my, What will the 'Smooth Aim Society' do with nobody to talk down to

Bro get a life. You are 24/7 on this forum spewing BS. Just quit and leave already no one wants you here anyway.

46 minutes ago, Gateron said:

Bro get a life. You are 24/7 on this forum spewing BS.

Really. Gee I thought I was going 18/6 to one doctor or another, and when i wasn't, if i were to use the toilet, the doctors will call.

You see I have a Life, and Cancer is trying to take it, And it should please sociopaths like you to know that the pain is horrible.

Bro, Are You wearing a Cape

On 12/21/2023 at 9:16 PM, MACKxBOLAN said:

Really. Gee I thought I was going 18/6 to one doctor or another, and when i wasn't, if i were to use the toilet, the doctors will call.

You see I have a Life, and Cancer is trying to take it, And it should please sociopaths like you to know that the pain is horrible.

Bro, Are You wearing a Cape

I hope you beat cancer, but you don't need to be negative 24/7 on a game with 400 players. If you don't like it, you can leave easily

Well I pretty much have, I do still play war thunder but cuz i can play with one hand mouse aim. 

Apb is too much work to play, any mission will have golds which I don't like, and with eac only targeting

people who run programs that have not diddly to do with aimbots or smooth aim, We have zero hack protection.

Then putting golds and hax aside, the servers run like crap. Although I can type with both hands, I can't use the left

or keyboard hand for too long without pain. So I cant move in game very good. Not to mention I have so many Doctor 

appts that we litarly need a spread sheet to keep up. Only good thing is the EBUS machine broke down, so I was able to 

be home for Xmas. The Ebus is not an Electric Short Bus, lol it is a scope that goes down your throat, scopes out your lungs

and to my surprize takes a biopsy, but results in broncial tube inflammation. So Id be in misery trying to breath.

Which seems unneeded now that I am 'Inoperable'. The cancer starting in the lung is wrapped around a rib and part of the 

spine. So I've Got Jesus and some narcotics, So if I can jump through enough hoops I'll get Kemo or Chemical Treatment and 

Radiation. They say I can't drive, yet i have to go from the kemo place up here then directly to a radiation place down below in L.A.

I hate LA, 2 million people all making dukey in the same hole n I'll probly get mugged