Sign in to follow this  
Emily

CHAT WITH MATT! Friday 15th at 7PM UTC

Hey everyone!

Prepare for a unique opportunity to engage with our CEO, Matt Scott, in an exclusive AMA session focused on Fallen Earth! 

Yes, that's right – this is your chance to dive into the game's core details and receive direct answers to your questions, directly by the head honcho himself!

Here's the deal: Write up your questions in this thread, and we'll make sure that they will be featured in our question lineup for this session.

Or perhaps you've noticed that someone else has asked a question that you think is important. If that happens, show your support by simply hitting that upvote button!

Remember, this week is entirely dedicated to Fallen Earth, so make sure to seize this golden opportunity. 

See you at the AMA! Friday 15th at 7PM UTC!

Little Orbit Twitch Channel

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

OMG What wonderful news.

First question: How is the development of the game progressing?
                        Is there an exact date?

Second question: are we getting the old characters back with all materials/equipment?

Edited by imrerom
  • Like 2

Can we have the marketplace back? There are items I am very interested in purchasing.

• Like 1

Here are some of the top questions I hear being asked in chat:

Why is FE back?

How long will FE remain up and running?

Any updates or fixes for FE in the works or at least planned?

Will they bring the Marketplace back?  If so, when?  If not, why not?

Will there be an FE2: Electric Boogaloo or a FE remake?

What can the players do to help?  Can they donate?

Do clones have genitals?  If so, why can't we see them?  Will this be addressed with the sequel/update?

and the final most frequently asked question I hear is: Ebon, when the hell are you ever gonna shut up?

On a personal note:  OMG THANK YOU FOR BRINGING FE BACK!!!  I LOVE YOU!!!

-Ebon Prime

Brought to you by the Law Offices of Boozy, Gimp, and Prime: "Just because you did it doesn't mean you're guilty." Call us today at 1-800-NOT-DRUNK. We'll fight for you!

(\(\
(-.-)
o_(")(")

• Like 2

i have created twicth account, i sure follow it, speaked english i have not very good, but i wil like to speak directly with matt since we know game was not working as expected and i wish to help all posible to make this game addictive as it was created. sincerely i think version on "cd" would work very good. It was a game with rewards in 2009. In my opinion problem was insane  and not asked to comunity updates  than nobody wanted. I just want ask matt if played version cd to compare actual version. i mean this https://www.amazon.es/Pqube-Fallen-Earth-PC-CD/dp/B004CYE4NE 

thanks in advance!!

My questions:

any approximate date for the remake of the game? (It is the star question that everyone asks)

if the game is finally re-released, will it be this current version (giant) or are you planning to re-release it from an earlier point?

Knowing that your Matt, have you experienced this game as a player, what did you think of the game itself? Did you try the previous and classic version of the game, to compare?

In my opinion, Matt, I think you like the immersion of the player in the game, there is really nothing like this game on Steam or any other platform in my opinion, the fault in my opinion is the errors that the previous company left you, They never looked for the player in the updates, in fact you can look at the old forum and see their opinions. The game was very complete, addictive and easy to get to until it took the first turn with an update called gore, which the game could barely support, I tell you that there was a rifle from that expansion that did a single hit of 800 of damage (if you had a character build with maximum power among other things), from there they made modifications without stopping and continued expanding with more things that led the game to the disaster that it is now, a simpler, less addictive and less attractive game . Thanks for reading my opinion.

Addding:

Since it is a special occasion and Matt will read this, my suggestion is this: Since currently the problem of duplicates is not resolved, then put map 1 and perhaps map 2, both are works of art, they have their small pvp areas and it wouldn't really hurt the game in the future if the duplicate problem is not resolved, since the materials are worthless for high levels. In addition, the game with a map or two would only include people in a map and forces them to see each other (you see more people, which attracts more new players, the first impression is very important), in addition, this game is oriented towards manufacturing objects (weapons, clothing, medicine and so on) it would make it more fun for people to sell more in the audition by helping new players until they get the hang of the game, honestly when I played the game for the first time in 2011 I didn't even know how to make objects , I bought everything in audition and sold everything I got with the NPCs until I picked up the crafting thread, which is extremely addictive and fun. The game itself is about taking a mission, going to the point, doing the mission and collecting a reward, that is the basis. Then you realize, over time, that there are countless fun things like crafting, finding objects that fall on special enemies, missions that carry their story since some give new ones, hidden missions on the map and the most more, the pvp (here I talk about the areas on the map and bloodsports (the flag game was the most fun and the only one I played) playing gave special points to buy special equipment for pvp.) In summary, my opinion is that by putting one or two maps and a level cap of 20 or 35 depending on the case of one or two maps, surrounding them with lethal radiation or launching the game as it is on the CD (you will see, Matt, that there are even abilities that change from what there is now to the CD version and they did this in the past because the new thing they added destroyed the game and its playability). All this is a personal opinion, and I have to tell you that I did all the missions in the game, I did all the crafting, I found all the mysterious objects and I did PvP to a large extent, I was always involved in almost all the battles, making PvP active with my friends, who by the way I have met in the game. nothing more to say, thank you very much for reading this bible if you have read it and greetings from someone who really always loves the game and is always willing to help. Aroa

Abrir en el Traductor de Google•

Enviar comentarios

American English | Traductor de inglés a español

Edited by Aroa Croft
adding last thing, traducced all in google i think is nice writen, but is a lot writing, sorry if much

Hi there, thank you for opening up this comunication channel 🙂

I do have a question that comes from observing how things are going since the game has been brought back to life, and it's a question to you guys who own and administrate the game now:

Do you see how much people like and care for this game? I think this is a rarity and something to consider, even all the fights on Discord show how much desire people still have to be in FE, not considering the usual ones in game.

My next question is, do you care about it the same way we do?

Do you intend to keep it alive and to bring it back to a larger audience and to invest time and money on it? 

For now, thank you for bringing it back,

Jenny 

• Like 1

Really looking forward to this! Thanks for dedicating time to FE. Some questions:

• There were some great posts on the forum about what you were learning about how FE is put together. What's the coolest/weirdest/most frustrating things you've learned about the game since the last dev update in July 2020? What's been your biggest win since then? What's been the biggest hurdle?
  • Has there been any effort to get in touch with devs who worked on previous incarnations of FE to help with the new version? If so, what have you learned from them?
  • Is there anything the community can do to support development?
  • Is there anything quick & easy that can be done to make FE Classic run better on modern integrated graphics? There's lots of power available on modern systems, but the game doesn't seem to like them very much.

• Like 1

We're about to go live with our special Fallen Earth AMA session on Twitch in just 5 minutes. This is a fantastic opportunity for you to join us and get some exclusive insights about the game.

📍 Where: twitch.tv/littleorbit
⏰ When: Starting in 5 minutes!

This is your chance to interact directly with the team and dive deeper into the world of Fallen Earth.

Don't miss out! We're looking forward to seeing you there and having a great discussion.