Sign in to follow this  
Nemera

Ban EAC

qq all ❤️ 
I did not understand where I need to create, so I did it here. I was banned by EAC half a year ago and I can't get it unbanned. Support requires steam and date of birth. I didn't play through steam. They claim that I played. I threw off 2 of my stims to them, they say not that. I don't remember the date of birth I gave. They don't want to do anything without it. Most likely banned for a dot on the screen. Didn't know it was forbidden. What to do?

I have moved this topic to the Social District (General Discussion) section of our forums.

- Azukii

Unfortunately all you can do is talk to support. 
And if it’s an EAC ban you have to take it up with them.

17 hours ago, Nemera said:

. I was banned by EAC half a year ago

We did not have EAC 6 months Ago, Ya'all funny trying to propaganda The Mack. 

I cmon thats two threads, at least bring me a story i can believe, smh but grinning

• Like 1

On 9/8/2023 at 9:43 PM, Azukii said:

I have moved this topic to the Social District (General Discussion) section of our forums.

- Azukii

This is an issue for the APB support, this isn't something the forum can help with.

4 hours ago, VickyFox said:

this isn't something the forum can help with

Its propaganda, put here specifically for my benefit. 

To make me believe eac works and is banning people.

Which I do not believe. What I believe is that;

There is a full on conspiresy between the LO staff, GM volunteers, Hackers, and Matt Scott, 

(whom I believe are all the same people with alts)

Conspiresy to Gas Light Me into thinking they don't hack, and the Report works.

These postings here are a result of the WAR that GM's started on Mack,

which then indicts by association Matt Scott and all the Golds n Staff.

The more of these 'Propaganda' posts I see, the more I believe what I wrote above.

30 GM's hired specifically to ban Mack Bolan for hacusating their friends and 'Rocking The Boat'

While their friends and alts Bash everyone in chat from sex with your mother to your sexual orientation.

All right under the GM's nose, Hell why report someone, They'll just turn that person into a GM.

Like the one troll that went by a few names but would just lay into anyone all day, had a name that

rhymes with Saturn, is now a GM with a Flare Gun.  No I don't think Nani did it, I know that one did

cause thats the kind of person they are. Results are really not relevant, but the meanness to do so is.

Specially when the GM is attacking the Last Known Legit, really shows where their allegiance is.

Ya'all Gas Lighters have a good day now, I'm going to play War Thunder

On 9/8/2023 at 10:59 PM, CookiePuss said:

Unfortunately all you can do is talk to support. 
And if it’s an EAC ban you have to take it up with them.

They ask me for steam. I didn't play through it. They say some kind of sentence. Which may be condemned, I have already given. They say it's inaccurate. And I don't want this. How do I find out which Steam I linked to my account?

Merged.

On 9/8/2023 at 11:36 PM, MACKxBOLAN said:

We did not have EAC 6 months Ago, Ya'all funny trying to propaganda The Mack. 

I cmon thats two threads, at least bring me a story i can believe, smh but grinning

Hello. Can you help me with the unban? There is no way I can provide my Steam support. I didn't play through Steam, but they claim that I played through Steam. On Steam, where I have a game history, they do not accept APB. And other accounts that might have this game are also not accepted. And they don’t tell you the profile to which the account is linked. I gave them a lot of evidence that this is my account. But they need steam.

Now is the time to see if people close to GM's and Devs get unbanned from this ban wave 🙂

4 hours ago, Nemera said:

Hello. Can you help me with the unban?

Unfortunately I cannot Help You, I am Bronze and Not considered an Upstanding Member of My Community.

I am not permitted to carry a fire arm or operate a motor vehicle over open waters.

I am only allowed to possess Cannon and matches with-in the city limits.

Can You Help Me get My Driving License. I Fall on My head allot.

I told Support Somebody Pushed Me, I fall down, blood everywhere.

They Take Driving License and Gun Permits, but I am still Certified Pilot.