Sign in to follow this  
Dispirit

Login Issues Strike Again!

You're just cheaters and you've been banned by a new anti-cheat) I logged into the game in the evening and played until the servers were disconnected. No problem. Then the population decreased. I looted 25,000. They built a pyramid of trucks. Stormed containers at the docks on Kolabria. Organized a race on SUVs on the roofs. In general, it was fun. 

It's been a long time since I've had so much fun in the APB. The shooter from this game came out crappy.

Thanks for the bug patch.

1 minute ago, Yapopal said:

You're just cheaters and you've been banned by a new anti-cheat)

Sounds about as believable as raptorjesus. 

Just now, Yapopal said:

You're just cheaters and you've been banned by a new anti-cheat) I logged into the game in the evening and played until the servers were disconnected. No problem. Then the population decreased. I looted 25,000. They built a pyramid of trucks. Stormed containers at the docks on Kolabria. Organized a race on SUVs on the roofs. In general, it was fun. 

It's been a long time since I've had so much fun in the APB. The shooter from this game came out crappy.

About cheaters, that's a joke, right?

4 minutes ago, Yapopal said:

aight

So now the servers seems to be down instead. Does staff now when they will be up again?

It is interesting what this problem is connected with. Why didn't she touch me?

On 4/28/2023 at 11:39 PM, Theronguard said:

Может быть, античит Ez осознал себя.....и нашел решение - не позволять людям играть.....xd

https://wampi.ru/image/RtoVI7s - Eac всегда более менее работал, а после ошибки 8, вот теперь так

Merged.

On 4/29/2023 at 12:17 AM, Dsntw said:

https://wampi.ru/image/RtoVI7s  - Eac всегда более менее работал, а после ошибки 8, вот теперь так

I'm sorry, the wrong screen! I will translate what is written - At the moment the account is being used by another client, error 10004

Merged.

On 4/29/2023 at 12:24 AM, Dsntw said:

I'm sorry, the wrong screen! I will translate what is written - At the moment the account is being used by another client, error 10004

https://wampi.ru/image/RtoXvk6

Sooooo.....any actual news yet.

If it's the error code where u are already logged in....u simply restart ur computer.

Edited by Theronguard
Add

57 minutes ago, Yapopal said:

Сервер был недоступен около часа назад. Отложите попытки до следующих новостей.

The server stopped responding from 21:25 on MSK. People who played they played, but others could not enter

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Dsntw said:

The server stopped responding from 21:25 on MSK. People who played they played, but others could not enter

I'm on now :)))))

4 hours ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

Did they try Banging on it?

A few firm raps on the side with a screw driver handle should work.

gotta slap it in the right spot like an AC unit