I think we should bring back the old discrites (Silver, gold.). Log in to the players KDR. ( Kill Death Ratio ) KDR to determine the rank.

afbe9a5493d9c05453486e895455b7d8998bb88e

Where k = total kills and d = total deaths For example, a person with 18 kills and 7 deaths would have a KDR of 2.57, because 18 ÷ 7 = 2.57.

On 3/31/2023 at 6:33 AM, ufellmate said:

was browsing youtube and found this:

Back when I was still playing seriously (early/mid 2010s), I'd often get matched against pairs of silvers with a bronze (I fluctuated gold 2-4 back then). No option for me to call backup. Those kinds of matchups always came across to me as a bug with the system. Nowadays I know better though, those matches are the result of someone using /abandonmission, which disables matchmaking and causes the system to just immediately throw whatever player/group is at the front of the queue on the opposing side.

Edited by Hexerin

I'll just write a comment while there is an appropriate mood after exiting the game. My buttocks are burning. Machemaking takes out brains. The Joker takes out the brain with his screaming laughter. It's not terribly pleasant to play! Hire someone to fix the current bugs! You're hammering a fucking mine, but you don't put up piles! Someday it will collapse! Not a game, but a demotivator of some kind.

• Thanks 1