TheNewDC

Does support team exist?

Came back to the game after a very long break and my account is permanently trade banned. No its not a temporary one it doesn't tell me when my account will be allowed to trade again, I cant buy things off the market and when I hover over trade on a specific player it says "Your account is not allowed to trade.". I put a support ticket in 12 days ago and still have not gotten any response.

Same here, 2 weeks can't trade or buy now. Sent ticket 3 days ago but no response so far. 😑

same thing for me too for the past 2 weeks. no response

I sent in a ticket over 25 days ago they have still not responded it is really annoying that they cannot give a simple respond that they have received the ticket and are looking into it instead of just complete silence. 

Ye same just got back into the game for the hell of it and found out I can't trade even with mailbox as I want to transfer stuff to a new character I made.

support does. support also does not care. they shall do anything and everything they can to not reslove your issue, and should be stupid enough to push your issue they will responed with a ban threat.

as they say. if you have an issue please write it down on a pice of paper. roll that paper up nice and tight, and then dip it in some KY jelly. then bend over and shove that paper right up  your patootie