Sign in to follow this  
cowhorseman

give em hell last 1 hour

i was talking to people and they would not shut up about GEH 5 lasting an hour. change it to 24 so this subject never comes up when i talk to people about this game

it's been like 2 years i'm sure it takes 5 seconds to swap some code, but knowing this janky patootie engine you will break every thing by doing so

oh also revitalize 1 can not be used in combat like the rest of them and theres spelling errors and wrong info in the mutations info window

also thermal still sucks balls

also pepper jack cheese is the best type of cheese

On 2/3/2023 at 4:08 PM, cowhorseman said:

i was talking to people and they would not shut up about GEH 5 lasting an hour. change it to 24 so this subject never comes up when i talk to people about this game

it's been like 2 years i'm sure it takes 5 seconds to swap some code, but knowing this janky patootie engine you will break every thing by doing so

oh also revitalize 1 can not be used in combat like the rest of them and theres spelling errors and wrong info in the mutations info window

also thermal still sucks balls

also pepper jack cheese is the best type of cheese

1hour is fine

rev 1 needs to be fixed i guess

thermal OP af

PepperJack is at best mid tier.

9 hours ago, Thanatosofone said:

1hour is fine

rev 1 needs to be fixed i guess

thermal OP af

PepperJack is at best mid tier.

mid tier? i bet you like bleu cheese

On 2/23/2023 at 4:23 PM, Thanatosofone said:

Are you insane? That stuff is nasty. 

You known me for what? 10 years? of course i am insane. you see the people i'm friends with.

and besides mister food connoisseur what is the best kind of cheese, and if you say american i'll be forced to make an alt just to kill you again

On 2/24/2023 at 8:24 PM, cowhorseman said:

You known me for what? 10 years? of course i am insane. you see the people i'm friends with.

and besides mister food connoisseur what is the best kind of cheese, and if you say american i'll be forced to make an alt just to kill you again

Look, American cheese is awesome (I am not talking about Kraft singles which are a pasteurized process cheese, which, tbh, is fine fo like, grilled cheese sandwiches with tomato soup) but no, it isn't the best. I would say that "the best" is a use case specific thing. Like, cream cheese is awesome for cheesecake ,, where as an aged sharp cheddar would kinda suck in that scenario.

There is no best cheese, however, if there was, pepper jack wouldn't even live in the same zip code as that cheese.

On 2/28/2023 at 6:45 AM, Thanatosofone said:

Look, American cheese is awesome (I am not talking about Kraft singles which are a pasteurized process cheese, which, tbh, is fine fo like, grilled cheese sandwiches with tomato soup) but no, it isn't the best. I would say that "the best" is a use case specific thing. Like, cream cheese is awesome for cheesecake ,, where as an aged sharp cheddar would kinda suck in that scenario.

There is no best cheese, however, if there was, pepper jack wouldn't even live in the same zip code as that cheese.

ok mister cheese mesiter what did pepper jack do to you? is it the fact it has peppers in it? can you not handle the spicy goodness of it? does a mildly spicy sandwhich made of two slices of ham two slices of pepper jack and 1 slice of turkey bother you? tell me what makes your sandwhich

Pepper jack is mid.

I wanna taste the cheese, not whatever you packed into it.

and that sandwich you mentioned is perfect for some baby swiss, or even some thin sliced smoked provolone.

On 3/1/2023 at 8:35 PM, Thanatosofone said:

Pepper jack is mid.

I wanna taste the cheese, not whatever you packed into it.

and that sandwich you mentioned is perfect for some baby swiss, or even some thin sliced smoked provolone.

i do not like swiss, but the smoked provolone has my attention