Sign in to follow this  
zyde

Please make the "12 deaths of christmas" a PERMANENT mode!

(Made it here aswell cuz it was in the wrong section)

Hello,

So after a while of playing this game, I think it desperately needs new content.

And no, I'm not asking for some pathetic car or a new gun, just for different modes.

So there is a kind of a game which appears to be in the last christmas holidays

"12 Deaths of Xmas"

I honestly wait for this moment of the year to just play this mode all day long, it is fun and unique and I believe adding it to the game as a permanent mode will attract many players to the game!

I believe that I'm not the only one who desperately love this game mode and want it to be there more.

EDIT:

I believe that it could work in these ways:

* Each week there will be a challenge, for an example: kill 1 thousand players or win 100 games. (Rewards could be money, a temporary gun or a clothing item [cat ears etc]  or a small amount of g1c)

* Make the guns totally random but still in some sort of an order. For example first tiers assault rifle, then shotguns or sub machine guns, then carbines and etc.

* Make the final gun as a Brick or an 8-Ball instead of a holiday snowball.

* Change the name to "12 Ways to die" or "Gun Game"

* (Not necessary but optional) Make 3 new contacts that will be in each map: Beacon, Asylum and Baylan. And make them possible to level up, baylan and asylum 20 and beacon 25 ranks so u can be R300.

Let me know your thoughts on it!

Christmas isn't fun, unique and special as a holiday if it was to run 365 days a year.

While I agree a new game mode and maybe a new map would be more worth while content than some guns, clothing and car body kits, I'm going to be a bit selfish and say that I'd rather keep 12 Death of Christmas just for Christmas. It wouldn't be as fun and special if it became another common game mode like fight club.