Sign in to follow this  
TopR3B3LLIOUS

Simple Steps to a Second Chance (Like that will Happen)

We all know that this is a dead, old, and unloved game at this point, but there are some things that can be done to give it a second chance. If anyone at Little Orbit does find their way to this post (which I doubt), I beg you to at least try and implement these things, you really don’t have much to lose so what's the risk. 

The steps that will be listed below are not only meant to help the game before the completion of the engine update (if that ever happens lmao), but also to help “rebrand” this game as something actually new. Honestly, I have no clue how demanding many of these features and changes would be as I only have a limited experience in coding and 3D modeling. Nonetheless, I’ll attempt to order these from most important to least important. 

1- Anti-Cheat: This is self explanatory, the game needs one. If Roblox devs can afford competent ones, I think LO can too. No excuses. 

2- Joker Store Additions: Every weapon, clothing item, and vehicle (kits too) on the Armas Marketplace should be able to be purchased through the Joker Store as well. I don’t exactly understand why this wasn’t already implemented. 

3- Permanent Weapons and Trading: All Weapons purchased on Armas Marketplace should be bound by account, whereas all weapons purchased through the Joker Store are bound by character. If someone owns a character permanent weapon purchased through Armas, it should be converted into an account based one. This will clear up any confusion and it's not like LO will be losing copious amounts of money in doing so. When it comes to trading, permanent weapons (both character and account based) should be able to be traded between players similar to clothing, symbols, etc. New players will finally have a fighting chance to get their hands on capable weapons without spending money and veterans can trade weapons they don’t want or use anymore. To help limit possible confusion, Account and Character permanent weapons will be distinguished in a way so it's obvious to players trading what they are acquiring. 

4- Login Bonus: The simple addition of a daily login reward would be more than enough to have players at least get on the game more frequently. Other users such as imV  have more in depth ideas on said topic and others. Go check out his posts, if nothing else. 

5- Gun Game: Keep the Beacon map as permanent and have it exclusively as a gun game (both free-for-all and team deathmatch), and have it function similar to fight club. This is probably the easiest suggestion on the list as everything is already done, just need to get rid of the Christmas theme it currently has. The added bonus of this would be the fact that new players could try some of the weapons out in a combat environment. 

6- Suggestions: Actually paying attention to the game suggestions forum, it's that easy. There are a lot of great ideas in here, far better than the ones in this post, that could realistically improve this game that are sadly neglected. For instance, just look at the clothing suggestions, that alone has more than enough content to bring people back.

• Thanks 1