Sign in to follow this  
MrLek

Haters criticism

On 12/30/2022 at 4:13 AM, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Because I enjoy clinging to the last game forum I still actively post on or exists to me.

I had to quote you, because that was the realest thing I've ever seen you write.

Got major chills from that.

20 hours ago, CHRISCEO said:

I had to quote you, because that was the realest thing I've ever seen you write.

Got major chills from that.

Maybe behind all my joking and shitposting there is a tinge of truth.

i do not consider little orbit my friends or my family no matter how much time and money i spend on apb, they are a business offering a product to customers (me) in order to make money - if i'm satisfied with the product then i pay money, if i'm not satisfied then i do not pay money

Why do I criticize developers. I don't mind paying for something I like. But at the moment the game does not bring me pleasure. Matches are boring, rarely come across an opponent with whom it is interesting to play. Lately, I prefer to stand aside and wait if I know the outcome of the match. Very annoying broken cannons, and the players who use them. Very annoying lack of support when the enemy is clearly stronger. I don't like GTA online because of the constant waiting and loading of the mission, a waste of time. Now it's present in the APB, wait, wait, wait. You have to constantly wait for an interesting enemy to appear. You constantly have to wait in line for the area, rebalancing guns, banning idiots, finishing a stupid mission, ENGINE. All this is very annoying, so I criticize LO.

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this