Sign in to follow this  
HeY0

The payment has not been credited to my g1c account

hi,

I paid $5 today at 10:18 pm. but it is not credited to my account. I contacted support regarding the issue, but there was no response. what can I do.
thanks

Server : Citadel

Chacter: CxHeYo

Terminal3 24.09.22 10:18

5$ pay

I had the same issue back in 2018 or 2019, with 50$ payment. I had bought 50$ worth of joker boxes and there was some kind of error during payment, I didn't get the boxes but I was still billed 50$. Contacted support with screenshots of my bank account (payments), and the apb marketplace (purchase history). I had bought multiple things at the same day, and tried to explain to them that one of the payments didn't go through, as could be easily deducted from screenshots and my payments in the bank. But no, support saw that there was no problem and everything I paid for had been delivered to me. 

If you're unfortunate enough to not get what you paid for, don't expect to get anything back. They will just blame Skrill Stripe (one of the payment methods) or whatever payment method you use, as they ended up doing in my case, and when I contacted Skrill Stripe they told my payment had gone through successfully. It's just both parties blaming each other and that's the end of that.

EDIT: Might be wrong about some of the details because it's been a few years but I know I paid 50$ and didn't the g1c I paid for. Also corrected Skrill -> Stripe. Similar names 😛

EDIT 2: In an email about support, they claimed the following: "

I have investigated both claims: In regards to the purchased G1C issue, my records show that both purchases were completed on 8/8/2018 using the Stripe service and the appropriate G1C was sent to account, which was then used to buy many Joker Mystery Boxes. I will consider this resolved."

The joker boxes part is true, 8th of august I had bought many joker boxes.

Except it was not 8/8/2018. It was 9/8/2018, (european style, day/month/year) when the purchases didn't go through. This is evident in the screenshots of my bank account, that I will obviously not share here.  Even though in my original ticket I said the following: "So I tried to buy G1C credits twice 09.08.2018, and I did not receive them.". They somehow turned it around that I had infact received the credits I paid for, and used them the day before the payment? And it remained unsolved ever after.

EDIT 3: You know what, fuck it. I found this old screenshot where the payments marked with red X were the ones I was billed and never got the credit for. The payment marked with green check mark was a payment that went through succesfully and that the support focused solely on, even though that payment was never the problem. They ignored my problem entirely.

Also I think the reason why the payments look different is because they were done with different payment methods. I can assure you I never used Stripe again after this.

5Ohu3qn.png

Edited by ColorBauss
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 9/24/2022 at 6:31 PM, ColorBauss said:

I had the same issue back in 2018 or 2019, with 50$ payment. I had bought 50$ worth of joker boxes and there was some kind of error during payment, I didn't get the boxes but I was still billed 50$. Contacted support with screenshots of my bank account (payments), and the apb marketplace (purchase history). I had bought multiple things at the same day, and tried to explain to them that one of the payments didn't go through, as could be easily deducted from screenshots and my payments in the bank. But no, support saw that there was no problem and everything I paid for had been delivered to me. 

If you're unfortunate enough to not get what you paid for, don't expect to get anything back. They will just blame Skrill Stripe (one of the payment methods) or whatever payment method you use, as they ended up doing in my case, and when I contacted Skrill Stripe they told my payment had gone through successfully. It's just both parties blaming each other and that's the end of that.

EDIT: Might be wrong about some of the details because it's been a few years but I know I paid 50$ and didn't the g1c I paid for. Also corrected Skrill -> Stripe. Similar names 😛

EDIT 2: In an email about support, they claimed the following: "

I have investigated both claims: In regards to the purchased G1C issue, my records show that both purchases were completed on 8/8/2018 using the Stripe service and the appropriate G1C was sent to account, which was then used to buy many Joker Mystery Boxes. I will consider this resolved."

The joker boxes part is true, 8th of august I had bought many joker boxes.

Except it was not 8/8/2018. It was 9/8/2018, (european style, day/month/year) when the purchases didn't go through. This is evident in the screenshots of my bank account, that I will obviously not share here.  Even though in my original ticket I said the following: "So I tried to buy G1C credits twice 09.08.2018, and I did not receive them.". They somehow turned it around that I had infact received the credits I paid for, and used them the day before the payment? And it remained unsolved ever after.

EDIT 3: You know what, fuck it. I found this old screenshot where the payments marked with red X were the ones I was billed and never got the credit for. The payment marked with green check mark was a payment that went through succesfully and that the support focused solely on, even though that payment was never the problem. They ignored my problem entirely.

Also I think the reason why the payments look different is because they were done with different payment methods. I can assure you I never used Stripe again after this.

5Ohu3qn.png

I am really sorry to hear this.
My purchase was via Terminal 3 (for the credit card) no other 3rd party involved other then their own 'supplier'.

Hopefully they will see that it was an error on their end and not treat us, players, that are still purchasing and supporting the game after all these years like some meat to the grinder.

I've attached in ticket the bank statement and every proof that I can get to show them that the money were taken but no G1C added to the account.

I will come back with the resolution.

• Like 1