Sign in to follow this  
gypexa cynepcmap

Game is diad or what or what is the reason?

1 question from me, I understand motorcycles, the complexity of implementation, but why is it still impossible to do an elementary thing - to add these vehicles at a certain achievement, or level / contact?

Balkan Kolva, M1 Mhuller and etc.

Balkan_Kolva.jpg&ehk=fNJEJ9hKIs8K8yzbz2E800px-Benkz_Mhuller_M1.jpg&ehk=KmIkwSUgiBalkan_S4_Ambulance.jpg&ehk=%2BKjMnlZlL9

what is the reason for forbidding the input of these funds, which are used and quite interesting in gaming life? Breaking the balance, while imba guns were introduced, such as the vulcano complex, the fashion of riding on the roof of a car, indestructibility from a collision, an openly strange fashion for safe undermining vehicles and other things?

• Like 1

I don't think the first one is a good idea, people would put mods on them and drive them around in gangs ramming everyone, blowing them up and getting in the way. People do anyway but they take a while to get moving, I'm not sure I'd want to see a gang of them with nitrous3

• Thanks 1

Those vehicles could be viable for player acquisition if spawn cost was actually used as the balancing mechanic it's clearly intended to be.

If a slot-less and rent-only Benkz Mhuller M1, Balkan Kolva, and Balkan Ambulance respectively cost $500; $10,000; and $3,000 dollars to spawn then most players would look elsewhere even if all other vehicles spawns was multiplied by 10.

Edited by Someone

It's a good idea to make these cars available for purchase! I want to remind you that the game has not received any innovations for a long time, and making these cars available to players does not require any costs for creating game 3d models. So, the implementation of this innovation will require a minimum of effort and that's good !
Also, these cars will serve as a good defense against rockets and grenade launchers and in return these cars have a very slow speed, so these are quite balanced cars!