Sign in to follow this  

Help; iPhone wont charge.

Its not he box, Ive tried 3 chargers.  Its not the charges, they charge my other things.

I tried scraping stuff out but it doesnt even look like theres stuff in it but when I go to push the charger in it doesnt sit all the way in.... Advice?

so if its not charging, it can be one of two things. One the Battery's kaput. if you in the Uk a Timpsons outside tescos can replace it for 20 to 40 £ or its the charging port which means its something more sinister and the part will have to replaced. its fixable. but depending on the model, it might not be worth it

What kind of iPhone?

Also, scraping stuff out is the best method. I have so much lint in mine at times and it's not even funny.

On 6/22/2018 at 3:25 AM, a Pair of Socks said:

Its not he box, Ive tried 3 chargers.  Its not the charges, they charge my other things.

I tried scraping stuff out but it doesnt even look like theres stuff in it but when I go to push the charger in it doesnt sit all the way in.... Advice?

Take it to support (if you have the warranty) Is it a type of iPhone  you could open and replace the battery (the port might be damaged)

Edited by Zolerox

Sign in to follow this