Sign in to follow this  
Excalibur!

RIP a4tech mouse :c

Six years its been with me, flawlessly working. Perfect, small, it has weight added, i could lift it easily because its design... never had a better mouse.

Now i just bought a sentey thinking it would be good, and its fucking trash. I didnt know the side buttons are so easily pressed when u softly try to lift the mouse. God, what a piece of trash.

Why not just find the same mouse that broke and buy another one?

14 minutes ago, Bornstellar said:

Why not just find the same mouse that broke and buy another one?

I fucking live in a 3rd world country, where am i suposed to buy another? I had to travel a lot to buy it.

I cant believe this sentey trash slips my fucking fingers...... i actually need to apply pressure.

Half centimeter and its optic still detecting the pad, its hell to lift it to turn around the camera. How people living from making gamer stuffcan fail so fucking hard is unbelievable.

2 minutes ago, Excalibur! said:

I fucking live in a 3rd world country, where am i suposed to buy another? I had to travel a lot to buy it.

I cant believe this sentey trash slips my fucking fingers...... i actually need to apply pressure.

Half centimeter and its optic still detecting the pad, its hell to lift it to turn around the camera. How people living from making gamer stuffcan fail so fucking hard is unbelievable.

Sounds awful. Where are you from?

3 minutes ago, Excalibur! said:

Argentina.

Hopefully you can find a retailer that will suit your needs there.

2 hours ago, Excalibur! said:

Six years its been with me, flawlessly working. Perfect, small, it has weight added, i could lift it easily because its design... never had a better mouse.

Now i just bought a sentey thinking it would be good, and its fucking trash. I didnt know the side buttons are so easily pressed when u softly try to lift the mouse. God, what a piece of trash.

Hey man, you should check out the Logitech G502 mouse!  Ive been using this thing for years and I absolutely love this mouse~

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B019OB663A/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1
You can buy it here for less than the store online or if you check walmart they might have it for 20 bucks extra if you dont wanna wair / dont have prime 😛

You can also do this!!! >:D

1 minute ago, a Pair of Socks said:

Hey man, you should check out the Logitech G502 mouse!  Ive been using this thing for years and I absolutely love this mouse~

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B019OB663A/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1
You can buy it here for less than the store online or if you check walmart they might have it for 20 bucks extra if you dont wanna wair / dont have prime 😛

You can also do this!!! >:D

*Mwheel firing intensifies*.

Yes, ive been asking for logitech in the local ive bought this trash, they had the common ones only (they only work low marks).

This model you show me has the same design of mine, i doubt it would be comfortable.

This was my mouse:

mo_pic.php?mo_id=790&mouse=A4Tech%20G9-6

Really cheap, comfy, small, it has weight added (i opened it), it feels solid at touch, same the buttons. The only thing it failed after so long it was the right click lifting the click when holding the button.

1 hour ago, Excalibur! said:

Really cheap, comfy, small, it has weight added (i opened it), it feels solid at touch, same the buttons. The only thing it failed after so long it was the right click lifting the click when holding the button.

G502 has two extra buttons too btw~   Give itta try man 😄

3 hours ago, a Pair of Socks said:

G502 has two extra buttons too btw~   Give itta try man 😄

What about g300? It seems small like the one i had but with more buttons. I dont need a transformer honestly.

30 minutes ago, Excalibur! said:

What about g300? It seems small like the one i had but with more buttons. I dont need a transformer honestly.

Go for a G303, light weight and small

8 minutes ago, PancakePower said:

Go for a G303, light weight and small

No, look at this

mouse-logitech-gaming-g300-2500-dpi-game

A soft grip to lift, it would get stuck inbetween your fingers. A mouse needs a little weight (the one i had has a piece of metal inside to increase its weight).

The one i have right now slides from my fingers it gets me so mad :c

Just bought a logitech g300s

logitech-gaming-mice-g300s.png

I can honestly say that this IS a Mouse.

Ive been right, it adjust perfectly to my hand and is really comfy because of its design. I dont even care about extra buttons... solid, very solid and well done mouse. It does not slip my fingers!!! A soft touch is enough to handle it, amazing.

Get ready to get rekt now, kids.

Edited by Excalibur!

Sign in to follow this