MissQuorra

Latency and Packet Loss problem

Hello everyone,

I have a problem for 3 days now where it is impossible for me to be able to play the evenings. During the day I have no latency problem but once the evening comes, my latency explodes and the packet loss too. Am I the only one in Europe having this problem? Or is it server issues? Ty^^

I was thinking it was my internet connection because it kept dropping out, causes some crazy things to happen, freeze then sudden acceleration, fun with the vegas, causes huge jumps, can launch NPC's like a missile, then it shows an action replay of the jump 4 times over with different landings sometimes, other players float around, NPC's don't run they speed walk. I was driving my car while hovering in the air outside the vehicle last night. When I pulled up alongside other cars it looked like I was in their passenger seat.

Edited by FartyBumBumGuff

No issues here so perhaps it might be a you problem.

Could be a network congestion issue/provider, could be someone in your home if you share internet and have lower speed internet with others on things like Netflix and the like. There's a number of possibilities sadly.

Hello,

This topic has been moved to the PC Bugs and Tech Issues section of our forums.

- Azukii