NexoKing

Automatically login with Steam problem

I have a big problem,

Because I created a Steam acc about 3 years ago and downloaded APB and wanted to play. But now came the final thing. 
I was asked how I would like to register, well I thought about it and looked at the possibilities and there it was that I could simply log in on my Steam acc me without registration on the website. 
Well I thought my Steam Acc did not lose as fast as the data from my APB acc. 
understandably hopefully. 
Well, I still have the Steam Acc but APB now tells me every damn time if I want to log in with this Acc.

ERROR / LOGIN FAILED

PASSWORD EXPIRED 
Your password has expired, you want to choose a new paa word befor logging in. 
Please log into the Gamers First website .... to change your password. (error code 11002)

So I went to the website and wanted to change my password but wait stop. 
I do not have any acc at GamersFirst because I connected directly to the Steam acc so to speak with Steam Registered. 
so that means I can not change my account and my password on the website because this acc is apparently not deposited although it exists. 
There are several hundred euros in it. 
I would be very grateful for a successful piece of advice. Thank you.

Ich habe ein Großes Problem, 

Denn ich habe mir vor ungefair 3 jahren ein Steam acc Erstellt und APB Heruntergeladen und wollte spielen. Jetzt kam aber die endscheidene Sache.
Ich wurde gefragt wie ich mich Registrieren möchte, gut ich habe überlegt und habe mir die Möglichkeiten angeguckt und dort gab es das, dass ich über mein Steam acc mich einfach anmelden konnte ohne Registration auf der Website.
Nun ich dachte mein Steam acc verliere ich nicht so schnell wie die Daten von meinem APB acc.
verständlich hoffentlich. 
Nun ja den Steam Acc habe ich auch immer noch aber APB sagt mir jetzt jedes verdammte mal wenn ich mich mit diesem Acc einloggen möchte.

ERROR / LOGIN FAILED

PASSWORD EXPIRED
Your password has expired, you will need to choose a new paaword befor logging in.
Please log into the GamersFirst Website .... to change your Password. (erreor code 11002)

So ich bin auf die Website gegangen und wollte mein Passwort ändern aber warte mal halt stop.
ich habe ja kein acc bei GamersFirst da ich mich ja direkt mit dem Steam acc verbunden habe sozusagen mit Steam Registriert habe.
so das heißt ich kann auf der Website nicht in mein Konto und mein Password ändern denn dieser acc ist anscheinend nicht hinterlegt obwohl er existiert.
dort Stecken mehrere Hundert Euro drin.
ich wäre sehr dankbar für einen erfolgreichen Ratschlag Bitte Danke.

All you have left to do is send a ticket to support and wait for positive answer. 

It's a 50/50 chance in your case. 

Because:

a. You haven't registered through website (gamerfirst back then).

b. LO doesn't have access to Steam accounts. 

Hopefully this will resolve in the best way for you. 

Ohh, send a support ticket with any detail of your account. 

How many characters you have, names of characters, in which clans they are (if any), last purchased items and such. 

With this info they'll probably will have the access to the right account, I think so... 

Edited by RunicDeath
  • Thanks 1

Same problem here, still waiting for any solution D:

It is not possible to play APB on PC without a GamersFirst account, even when you log in through Steam. You would have had to register a G1 account before linking it with your Steam account, even though you may not remember it. You can try using the 'Forgot my password?' link on the login screen, or otherwise you will need to contact Customer Support so they can help you get back in to your account.

I contact with Customer Support one week ago but no one answer me

On ‎6‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 8:27 AM, Aphadon said:

It is not possible to play APB on PC without a GamersFirst account, even when you log in through Steam. You would have had to register a G1 account before linking it with your Steam account, even though you may not remember it. You can try using the 'Forgot my password?' link on the login screen, or otherwise you will need to contact Customer Support so they can help you get back in to your account.

I agree.

I found that I could login using my Steam u/p on the Armas store. But, my account is very new (past 2 weeks or so).

Same happened to me FML if i lose all my shit i had..

On 6/23/2018 at 2:33 PM, Gienzo said:

I contact with Customer Support one week ago but no one answer me

4 days ago and waiting.