Sign in to follow this  
Eusmusia

Ways to Re-Enable The Marketplace

With the amount of duping still going on, re-enabling the Marketplace would be a big concern as many items would be duped and those "first come, first serve" items would be prime pickings for duping to make massive profit. However, with this in mind, there could be some safeguards in place to nullify or drastically reduce the amount of duping of these items, such as the Two Chupacabras Perfume, Inventory Expansions and much more.

Making all items purchased on the Marketplace untradeable or only tradeable within your own account would reduce the risk or entirely removing the chances of these items being duped. Many times I see players wanting the Marketplace re-enabled to bring some QoL items back into the game, such as Inventory Expansions, Faction resets, cosmetics and much more. I, for one, never managed to purchase anything before the shut down but would love to be able to support the game and the studio to be able to give back and help support the development of the remaster or to get some much needed updates for Classic.

Therefore, I recommend having all Marketplace items be tradeable within your own account (mail to other toons within your account) or flat out untradeable with the item being purchased locked to that toon. This would enable players to purchase items they want without the chance of them being duped as they aren't tradeable and can't flood the auction house. 

• Like 2

I give a strong second to this idear. I would love to be able to spend my 3000+ G1C i have left from when the game closed down. No doubt i would end up buying more.  

OPEN IT UP Mr Scott!!! 🤩

Things are not being done well since the keys are obtainable and with premium objects going to step 2, which is where they are duplicated.

They should make "all premium items" untradeable. It is great that there are hundreds of objects in the game with this characteristic.

I don't think it cost them too much besides. It is not a lack of ideas but a lack of wanting to do work.

i have atm 2240 G1C to spent in Fallen Earth. i cant find the marketplace. i dont ask for money lost when the servers were closed. i am happy the game is back. the game is back i am back too 😄. it will be nice to have a functional marketplace in FE. so when this wonder will happens?