Sign in to follow this  
FakeBungo

game being ddos'ed or what?

i logged in to just see if the game/server performance has improved, and it hasn't. after 10 minutes i was already experiencing freezes again. and the ping is higher than usual. its hard to take the game seriously if i end up finding out the hit registration is totally wack or i freeze half way in a gun fight.

This is within the normal range. Teleports have appeared recently. Sometimes cars explode incorrectly in a collision. I hear gunshots all the time after killing a character. This problem is less pronounced if you are playing in a non-residential copy.

52 minutes ago, SHEMER said:

This is within the normal range. Teleports have appeared recently. Sometimes cars explode incorrectly in a collision. I hear gunshots all the time after killing a character. This problem is less pronounced if you are playing in a non-residential copy.

its prob also because waterfront is worse than financial and asylum, i think. but the freezing is definitely new. im not sure if the freezing could be the servers or one of the recent patches though.

Sign in to follow this