Sign in to follow this  
Auvic

South America Servers

yea i hate to break this to you but if we made one sever the pop would come to be 30 playing and 30 sitting in social with the same issues as spilt severs doubled 

sometimes we can't even get na financial full and you want sa servers, just look at the pop

Either you've been drawing playing for a while, or you're being too rude. In 2015, when there was the BR server, there were at least 3 to 4 financial and waterfront full. Furthermore, in 2015 the number of people with computers was very low, compared to today, especially in Brazil, which is a country where many people like to play free fire, but the computer does not support it, I was one of those people and I'm more than 1 month playing APB non-stop for running quietly on my computer, being it not gamer. I think they should open their minds more and see the investment opportunity they're missing out on getting the US server back online.

On 8/18/2021 at 2:26 AM, pbz said:

Either you've been drawing playing for a while, or you're being too rude. In 2015, when there was the BR server, there were at least 3 to 4 financial and waterfront full. Furthermore, in 2015 the number of people with computers was very low, compared to today, especially in Brazil, which is a country where many people like to play free fire, but the computer does not support it, I was one of those people and I'm more than 1 month playing APB non-stop for running quietly on my computer, being it not gamer. I think they should open their minds more and see the investment opportunity they're missing out on getting the US server back online.

you're forget in 2015 it even was not a anticheat, when they've added it, Hoplon (brazilian publisher) was dying due bad management and adversement.

Merged.

had* not a anticheat