Sign in to follow this  
Queen of Love

BE kick me in middle of always.

everytime i try to play, after 10 minutes BE kick me for every absurd reason in its database.

in order of appearance: 

1. Bad BE ip running (???) istantly, when get a district (social)
  2. Query out of time (?????) in middle of my precious ispiration while design clothes. (10 minutes in social)
  3. Local response out of time (????????) (choosing character, neither had time to enter district menu)

suggestion: remove all anticheat,cause:
they are good just in locking me, legit since ever.
cheaters are always here.
server performance could be best without this garbage coded.
every sane mind should donT worry about crash of an useless anticheat.

issues: canT play.
number of try: 3/3
result except : play this game.

?format=1500w

Perhaps reinstalling the BE could solve the issue, or verifying your game cache? Eventually, rebooting or restarting router/modem and disabling your firewall?

I do not think disabling the only anti-cheat we have, regardless of its effectiveness, would be a good idea just in order to solve one isolated case's issue.

I am certain our helpful members will, as usual, have some more concrete suggestions. 

• Like 1

/solved.

Without any idea of what i did, cause launcher or BE didnT downloaded nothing.

But now i have again nice drop to 15 fps from 62.

GG.

• Like 1

sounds like a  firewall / AV issue.   check through the security apps your running to make sure they arnt blocking any file or process BE is running.  

You will need BE eventually otherwise youl run the risk of Flag/Ban.  launcher probably did -reinstall it in the background if youv deleted files., 

If you still have issues occur  then the other option is to fully un-install BE from your system. 

best option for this is to enter "safe Mode" > "Add/remove programs" > BattleEye.   

Additionaly whilst there  locate your game installation path . delete two folders   

1) YourPath#\APB Reloaded\Binaries\BattlEye

2) YourPath#\APB Reloaded\TPI\BattleEye

Reboot 

Load APB Reloaded Launcher > Verify/repair game     - should redownload battleye and promt to install .   

This may Trade lock your acc for a few days. 

NOTE any AV Firewall may ask for your approval to allow this application or Parts of, to access firewall or System access, 

ALso The game will run and you get the same error  then this would imply 3 things

1) System is still blocking BE , (multiple reasons youd need to go through step by step to problem solve) 

2) other applications installed using alot of bandwidth or VPNS?  (easy to test) 

3) Router could be in question (nat)  (youl need acces to your routers config,) 

Another thing to keep in mind is if your trying to play using  "mobile Roaming Internet" be it 4g 5g  connections, these are unstable and use multiple antennas, your Ip will change every time you are dropped/reconnected 

Edited by Sgt Drayke

As this issue has been resolved I've marked it as such.

~@mayii