Sign in to follow this  
gypexa cynepcmap

Progressing of Content.

2021 year.

Is it worth waiting for updates to the game?

Or its creative direction has long died, and the servers are held only by noble sponsors and players who are greedy for reskin "noobie" weapons (like medusa)?

1. steel arms

2. bicycles (motorcycles)

3. more variable character appearance (stunted, thick), why only men have the opportunity?

4. new contacts - opening for example 1. 2. points

5. social interactions/actions.

why with such a large choice in changing the external appearance, all this is still not there? is it a problem of departed programmers / designers or what?

Or maybe I want a lot, the target audience only needs to Piu-Piu, and they design things to impose a product on beginners for the purpose of profit?

Edited by gypexa cynepcmap

My computer knowledge starts and ends with switching my computer on and off so this should be taken with some reservation, in a nutshell, the company cannot introduce any new content or easily make changes to the existing code without previously finishing the (in)famous engine upgrade, that mythological being everyone has been waiting for. 

but time by time they added new "armas" content, more hard then i wrote, like adding volkano gun, halloween "zombie" events, etc.

That is correct, they have added some new things, yet adding something like new contacts, mechanics, physics and interactions is coding on a whole new level. Hopefully someone who is more versed on the subject will be able to explain in a more clear and concise manner. 

you really think adding a new conteact a super hard then adding an x-mas or halloween contacts?

I cannot clearly remember, but we had Xmas and Halloween events since 2011-2012 (?), not exactly in the current form, but the contacts were there, the events were way more fun and rewarding + there were related custom GM events. Either way, the company had way more resources and a bigger Dev team back then, it was a lot easier to implement some things. 

not, zombie event at 2018-2019.. bio- nuclearhazard. Its not regulary based event..

My firm belief that all this is done for a narrow group of target audience, which is too lazy and just harmful to comprehend something new, in this case they will not be so good.

my view if i have view on this game stil is that creators that arent part of LO  that are intrested in creating Game assets. create game assets for this game. i am more intrested if this game can re-live by modding. it wil give the opportunity to make new experiences to those who create stuff and those who play the game. 

a modding community we partly have as this is a game for creative minds inside apb. we got meshers we got creators. we got music enthousiast and i definitly know we got a few people who created there own cars. 

if those things can be created than we have a way for armas to make it personal based where the creator of the mesh or DLC can get a portion of what he has created for the game and where he can get a cut if it is getting implemented in the game.

i m not talking about maps or anything else i m mostly talking about addons of cars clothes hairstyles music dlc's and so on.

On 6/23/2021 at 9:59 AM, gypexa cynepcmap said:

moddind - adding gamecode on user side - 1st step to make (improvement) cheat-oriented game, like GTA-online.

GTA online had lazy devs that made everything client sided. APB is mostly server sided.

Sign in to follow this