Sign in to follow this  
Theronguard

JT Store refund

Pleasant goodnight, hear me out on this one...i know it has the trial period..... a refund system should be implemented in non-legendries, of course for the noobs and a limiter such as a certain amount of refunds per day or the JT store having a tax policy on refunds- first refund 100 JT reduction then 250 JT etc. so it won't be abused....personally i didn't know that the weapon skins change per gun well the In game progression ones (Noob Mistake) so I bought a joker cr-5 and realized the Vas sword looks better in the blood roses skin and here we are....apologies i know it is rather selfish.....at least being able to trade bought weapons for its identical one could be implemented (I don't think someone could create a hack for that i hope)  for noobs like me who didn't realize the in game weapon skin changes per gun and the identical. I have also realized the far has better accuracy and blood roses weapon skin. Thanks in advance...apologies LO for my selfish reasoning

Edited by Theronguard
adding

Honestly the Sword looks like garbage with every skin due to it's matte-like material. The blood rose skin is the only skin that looks good on it.

Like you said:

On 6/2/2021 at 7:21 PM, Theronguard said:

i know it has the trial period

That's the whole point of it, is so you can try out weapons and make your decision. Armas guns even give you a discount if you buy the weapon soon after taking it for a test drive.

I would just take it as a lesson learned, (another FYI people don't like the sword compared to the NTEC and CR5 for reasons. Also you get a free Account bound Sword as a reward if you spend enough on the armas, I think it's the first reward you unlock)

3 hours ago, R3ACT3M said:

Honestly the Sword looks like garbage with every skin due to it's matte-like material. The blood rose skin is the only skin that looks good on it.

Like you said:

That's the whole point of it, is so you can try out weapons and make your decision. Armas guns even give you a discount if you buy the weapon soon after taking it for a test drive.

I would just take it as a lesson learned, (another FYI people don't like the sword compared to the NTEC and CR5 for reasons. Also you get a free Account bound Sword as a reward if you spend enough on the armas, I think it's the first reward you unlock)

Noted, Thanks for replying

8 hours ago, Theronguard said:

Noted, Thanks for replying

By don't like it, I mean (common complaints) it sounds bad compared to the ntec, the material makes most of the custom skins look bad, and some people say that it's weaker compared to the ntec (which is just placebo im sure)

7 hours ago, R3ACT3M said:

By don't like it, I mean (common complaints) it sounds bad compared to the ntec, the material makes most of the custom skins look bad, and some people say that it's weaker compared to the ntec (which is just placebo im sure)

Yeah.