Nuuvii

Automatic move for people over the threat limit in a district

It'd be nice to have people get moved into the correct threat district when they get a new threat level in order to make the game more fun, it's getting increasingly more and more frustrating to play missions when every single one is up against a gold threat team on a bronze district. Today on four occasions half my team has quit or disconnected when they get faced with a team of full golds and i'm not having fun playing either. People should be forced into the correct districts so they don't ruin other's experience and make people potentially leave the game lowering the playerbase even further. 

I'm fine with waiting an extra 20 seconds for a mission as long as i'm up against a fair opposition.

• Like 1

On 5/30/2021 at 6:33 PM, Nuuvii said:

It'd be nice to have people get moved into the correct threat district when they get a new threat level in order to make the game more fun, it's getting increasingly more and more frustrating to play missions when every single one is up against a gold threat team on a bronze district. Today on four occasions half my team has quit or disconnected when they get faced with a team of full golds and i'm not having fun playing either. People should be forced into the correct districts so they don't ruin other's experience and make people potentially leave the game lowering the playerbase even further. 

I'm fine with waiting an extra 20 seconds for a mission as long as i'm up against a fair opposition.

This or prevent players from joining lower threat districts altogether. People complain about cheaters while dethreating is one of the biggest reasons why this game is becoming unplayable.

• Like 1