AlienTM

Threat Fusion Districts

Right now population is around 400-500 players and everybody have difficulties finding fair matches(or findind matches at all like in NA)My idea is for mixed threat financial and waterfront districts.In details how i see it exactly(ill give examples with my silver threat)

So in this two new mixed threat districts-all threats can join(obviously)but the trick is-you can fight/kill only players of your own threat.In other words-i can kill only other silver players.The rest of threats gonna be untouchable for example like in normal mission districts when your not ready and not in mission.I dont see the point of 40 vs 40 crims vs enf when we can go in one big mission-all vs all.Just find other players on the map same threat like yours and try killing them.For each killed player you can get money,experience and JT(idk if the other player gonna drop it or you gonna auto get it)After that you can choose to drop what you have to contact(like the easter event)or you can keep collecting from other players.But be carefull lol in certain moment you can become P5 or somethin similar and then all players your threat will know where you at.I think groups must be allowed because some friends will play together anyway so this will even encourage many players to start lookin for groups/friends

So overall thats my alternative suggestion for the current mission districts.Finding opponents quick,fair fights,finding new friends and just breaking the monotony of the current game.Pls tell me what you think and especially you LO pls check this.Thx in advance take care : )

Edited by AlienTM

Wait what? So pretty much a chaos event district? that’s not going to solve anything you scrap off the core gameplay of apb and made it into a huge TDM?

what happens when the fractions are unbalance or the population gets even much lower than before?

to me it seems like fight club that serves no purpose, other than it can be an event thing.

Edited by Deadliest

But how will that solve NA's problem?

There are numerous days where only 1 Bronze-district is populated... allowing higher-threats to join that bronze-district but not kill Bronzes is just as good as those higher-threats getting in a 4v4 District.

It changes nothing.

On 4/8/2021 at 11:22 PM, Deadliest said:

that’s not going to solve anything you scrap off the core gameplay of apb and made it into a huge TDM?

what happens when the fractions are unbalance or the population gets even much lower than before?

Threats vs threats(gold vs gold,bronze vs bronze etc)No factions(crims/enf)Grouping is allowed but only same threat players can group

On 4/9/2021 at 12:32 AM, LilyRain said:

But how will that solve NA's problem?

There are numerous days where only 1 Bronze-district is populated... allowing higher-threats to join that bronze-district but not kill Bronzes is just as good as those higher-threats getting in a 4v4 District.

Thats how exactly will change it.After all threats are on same district(and i doubt that only 1 district will be populated after this changes)every player will find someone to kill and not just quiting the game because is lets say gold and cant join(or dont want to dethreat)bronze district.This fusion/mixed district will give the option to everybody to play..at least will make the things more interesting which may bring more players to this dead server

Edited by AlienTM