Sign in to follow this  
Reprimand

Weapon reskins.

Can we maybe add some variety to the weapon reskins in the Arma Marketplace? The designs look nice but making the weapons actually function differently would be good. 

It also does seem unfair to sell two weak versions and a more popular one for a similar price. They should all have a special identity I believe.

it would be pretty scummy if say, you bought a CR5 and expected it to handle like an ntec...then one day LO changes it so it's suddenly not an NTEC. Depending on the person. This could stir a lot of uproar.

No, this will just bring the pay to win aspect to the game and no one wants that. I know you can obtain premium guns with joker tickets back not everyone own 10k JT 

This game doesn't need any more Pay4Advantage, things like the RFP-Fang back in the day did enough damage in that regard, even without being close to the peak of 'different functionality'.

And no, even with ARMAS-weapons being available in the Joker Store in exchange for Joker Tickets, it would still drive New Players away because farming Joker Tickets takes time. So this will be another reason for Newcomers to not bother with the game.

ARMAS should become cosmetic-only if APB ever wishes to have a shot in the gaming market.

20 hours ago, LilyRain said:

ARMAS should become cosmetic-only if APB ever wishes to have a shot in the gaming market.

I have a feeling LO might want to totally remove the armas. Make JT more mainstream. I like how the purchasing of them goes. You buy enough JT not only do you get a chance at a legendary but you can also spend enough to get a golden box that can yield some awesome goodies. Maybe make ARMAS simply an account bound only type deal, since that's the only stuff I buy there now 😛

Be kinda stupid to by a character bound gun since most are in the JT. (I know not all, like the norseman for example)

• Like 1