Blackxtar

Rank and Group System

You need to add new ranks. Trainer-Bronze-Silver-Gold ranks isn't enought. All of the macros in silver, I'm not macro but I must to join silver district. Fix macros or add ranks. 

Another thing: Increase group limit. I can't call my friends to apb, because I have 3 friends too. Crowded friend groups don't start to play APB. Because they can't play together. Increase 4 ---> 10

It takes a while to get a mission with a max group of 4. cant imagine trying to get a mission with 10 in a group.

It's a population thing (maybe more so in NA). In NA's case adding more threat levels wouldn't do anything. Say you add something like: platinum as a threat.

Suddenly bronzes are silver, silvers are gold and golds are plat, it doesn't really solve anything. I can totally back LO decision in wanting to hide threat level.

On 3/10/2021 at 7:57 AM, Blackxtar said:

Another thing: Increase group limit. I can't call my friends to apb, because I have 3 friends too. Crowded friend groups don't start to play APB. Because they can't play together. Increase 4 ---> 10

10 people? thats a lot of people for a group.