Sign in to follow this  
Sgt Drayke

NPC Hit Box is Huge

Hello, 

Had a check though to see if this has been raised previously, couldn't find any topics about it. A few times iv found I'm hitting "structures" / "objects" with hit box's that are huge. Fire hydrants, news paper stands etc.  and then recently had this issue with a "NPC" where I shot over the top of them but the NPC hit box was triggered so I made a short clip and slowed it, basic visual edit to demonstrate.   

Wasn't sure if this was just a normal "hit box" issue or Resolution "hit box scaling" issue? as I'm playing at higher resolution / quality  2560x1440 window mode and running on an RTX3070. Although not hardware related. I know this might not be something worth fixing any time soon given the "Engine update" and rarity of shooting over/ around NPC's. but  ay worth letting you know, 👍

From what I remember, a civ's hitbox does not lower near as much as it should when they 'cower', if it even decreases at all, something I've noticed this since forever

🤔 hmm... well ,  I'd rather they use the time and ue4 engine to its strengths and have this fixed by then instead of now. but a silly issue none the less.