Sign in to follow this  
Delete884943468320878423

Is new APB less intrusive on the desktop?

Yeah well with all the scarce posting going on... EXCUSE me for intruding!!

We all know what a desktop no this game is, you can't do shit without it not interfering allot, minimizing or crashing in the process... taking forever on a SSD system to restart, can't imagine how painful it can be on a mechanical, i literally lost all memories of mechanical times since on SSD.

Did they make any improvement on the desktop no going on since its existence?! Cuz i would like to play other games while i wait for yellows to finish their exploiting turns in the bronze districts.

Oh and excuse my orthography, they cancel every bad word... in a mature game. Insult removed.    - Azukii

SHIT seems to be the only word that's being allowed i guess lmao!!

Also i would like to ask about code verification, so far it seems like they no you with it instead of remembering the ip or system id that you box check every time, so far that it resets the damn system completely and locks you out of auction posting and any public activity at all with your damn items.... must be the latest update for halloween...or something.

Could it be the case of them censuring more than they should on a mature rated game? LMAO!!!

Plenty of humor to pick out of this game ridiculous evolution, but i'm not very humor friendly.

In the end only timeless addiction can justify this game persistent issues.

OH...yeah... sorry... cuckvid didn't get me yet sadly.

1 hour ago, Vnight said:

i'm not very humor friendly

but ur the biggest joke on the apb forums, how can this be?

got em

edit: oh yeah on topic, apb 2.1 load times are drastically improved both from desktop launch and from district to district

as for "code verification" i assume you mean 2fa, which was originally supposed to stop trade locks from happening (they can be triggered from upgrading pc hardware, to logging in from a different ip, to even some windows updates) but that never actually happened - i personally dont use it because i dont find the increased annoyance worth the extra security on a f2p game account, but its up to you

Edited by AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
edit

Covid is now called cuckvid 😄 yeach I red that far

Can you people just make one thread where you just complain about the game?

Like add all the shit dumpster to one single spot where people would stroke themselves on how they hate the game and their genius ideas how to improve it?

Pin that thing for all I care.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Ellix said:

Can you people just make one thread where you just complain about the game?

Like add all the shit dumpster to one single spot where people would stroke themselves on how they hate the game and their genius ideas how to improve it?

Pin that thing for all I care.

But multiple threads gives multiplicative amounts of complaints!

Sign in to follow this