Sign in to follow this  
foscor77

Got a ban warning after posting on "most toxic behavior" thread LOL

I got a ban warning after confessing what I did on this thread "THE MOST TOXIC BEHAVIOUR YOU HAVE SEEN IN APB?" lol.

Yes I did behaved toxically sometimes in-game but doesn't the fact that im confessing it in public means that im reflecting on it? You really didnt have to give me a perma ban warning man. Now it seems like your are challenging me to go commit toxic behavior. 

Anyway, nothing against it. I acted toxic, I got warming, far enough.

I just hope you guys are serious and not nitpicking or being petty. APB is dead most of the time during the day so you guys should just hire part timers or something to become mods during peak hours if your serious.

Edited by foscor77
  • Like 3

Alright.. so what did you do then? Had to have been something pretty bad for a ban warning. Racism, threatening people irl, something that breaks the terms of service directly?

This post doesn't really tell anyone anything. It's a "your word vs my word" kinda situation.

8 minutes ago, ColorBauss said:

Alright.. so what did you do then? Had to have been something pretty bad for a ban warning. Racism, threatening people irl, something that breaks the terms of service directly?

This post doesn't really tell anyone anything. It's a "your word vs my word" kinda situation.

Are you challenging him to re-post his confession, which got him the ban warning in the first place?

MellowTediousCassowary-size_restricted.g

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, AsgerLund said:

Are you challenging him to re-post his confession, which got him the ban warning in the first place?

Well not exactly.. but he could answer, for example

"yes it did break the terms of service but wasn't anything uncommon to online games" such as using certain words in chat.

Or,

"it was purely clever use of game mechanics that simply happened to break the game's griefing policy".

Rather than starting an entire thread I suggest that you speak with the moderator who issued the warning.

Locking.