Uhtdred

GHOSTSHOTS

3 hours ago, Hexerin said:

Your internet service giving you packet loss is not the fault of APB. Ghost shots were non-existent during EAC, and only really showed up during peak hours after multiple weeks without server maint while under FairFight (although I don't think it was directly because of FairFight, but rather something else causing trouble during the same period of time). Punkbuster goes without saying of course, absolute garbage service that did nothing of value while simultaneously grinding the game into a miserable broken mess.

is that a joke??

I have had ghostshots since day 1 in APB. And that's june 2011.

try again.

everyone is complaining about Ghost Shots, I have also noticed that. It seems an issue related to the servers itself, even yesterday the servers crashed two or three times.

Let's hope to LO notice this and handle the issue, the game right now is unplayable.

On 9/29/2020 at 11:32 AM, CookiePuss said:

So long as you follow the rules, joke all you want. 

Also, it's up to you to read and understand the rules. 

I guess my posts didn't go through. I had 3 or 4 go missing with no message from mods.

18 hours ago, Krapler said:

everyone is complaining about Ghost Shots, I have also noticed that. It seems an issue related to the servers itself, even yesterday the servers crashed two or three times.

Let's hope to LO notice this and handle the issue, the game right now is unplayable.

I feel like LO went with cheaper AWS servers. PUBG recently downgraded theirs and a large chunk of North America get packet loss now.

Edited by SquirrelFace

3 hours ago, SquirrelFace said:

I had 3 or 4 go missing with no message from mods.

That happens to me too.

I assume its mods being nice and removing rule breaking posts without putting a mark on your record.

anyways, ghost shots amirite?