Infinito

What time do the display points reset?

Can someone share the day and time when the displaypoints reset in the Marketplace? I remember it used to be in apbdb somewhere,  but can no longer find it.

This way I know exactly when to follow up the bidding.

Edited by Infinito

It use to be with the overall server reset (years ago) which is every wednesday alongside pretty much everything else (Joker events, scoreboards etc). Then not sure when exactly they decided to separate it and put it on tuesday but which hour not really sure. Overall seems at random. Like someone is manually resetting them and not by a script. My experience was biding and wining the bid the whole monday into tuesday then at one point my game crashed and when I got back into it I noticed the tokens reseted and my bid was magically outtaken by someone hours prior while I was even online. And I didn't got a refund nor notification of any kind back then. Only after the reset I got a mail time and date when it happened so as my money back. So following these is quite questionable and time wasting in my opinion. You either put on a insane amount of money on a token you want knowing no one will be insane to bid on it or just don't bid at all. So far I've seen people putting 1 million plus on a single token so if you have one mil to toss on a weekly bid be my guest. Even 100k is insane letalone 1mil. I know I gave up on these and sometimes just test it and see what is going on, mostly when I see the 100k and 1mil token bids obviously I don't bother since I dont have that money and even if I would I rather donate it to a friend or a new player that joins my screw to boost him with a better car or weapon etc. Speaking of helping out others they even removed the option to gift someone things from armas. It's like they want this game to die already or something but still keep few things running just to torture us. It's easier to just close it, don't tease us pls XD

not sure but I think they reset at 5 am gmt on tuesday because the email says I got outbid at 6:59 am gmt tuesday and now on wednesday 8:25 gmt someone else than last week has that display point

just bid on a statue in waterfront because nobody bids on those so we'll see next week

Edited by ezmegaz68

They reset at 5 AM CET on a Tuesday. Did that for some weeks now and camped them one week at the exact same time.

• Thanks 1