Sign in to follow this  
bruh321312

why gold servers are exist in this game whats the point of it

1 minute ago, EvaPooh said:

I know you're still here. You're at the bottom of the page, goofball.

A yikers from ol' Abduct. Heck yeah, I'm rich!

Remember that cringe you said to me earlier? Yeah, this is pretty cringe LOL.

1 minute ago, RespectThis said:

You obviously took it personally if you said "the entire pharagraph is dedicated to sniping me...".

AND OTHERS who share my position that jump scouting was lame.

Now who's misquoting? Lol.

7 minutes ago, EvaPooh said:

That's why i put the ... that means there is more to it in case you weren't aware. Its called an ellipsis. You said specifically yourself that its dedicated to YOU and others. You made a point it was about you (for some reason). When it wasn't I don't even know you lol. I don't know your positions or likes and dislikes about APB. You're taking it upon yourself to be offended by my post that clearly wasn't directed at you in anyway, shape, or form. 

Edited by RespectThis

11 minutes ago, EvaPooh said:

When did I ever say others didn't share that opinion? Where is the relevance to anything that was just posted there?

You're not even making sense yo. Go read my very first response to you. You claim I was "goading" you on lol. I was just stating a point, very non hostile yet you act as if I've personally attacked you because I called you out for half misjudging his perspective. You are right, he said good, but he also said bad. So address the whole point, not the part that "vindicates" you. I wasn't even talking in relation to most prior of that specific point.

Edited by Abduct / Devote

26 minutes ago, EvaPooh said:

Your opinion is objectively wrong.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Your opinion is objectively wrong.

That's like, your opinion man.

Just now, EvaPooh said:

All you've done is state an opinion of yours, but you claim it as fact. You claim everyone's going after you, but it was all in your head. Now you DID draw attention to yourself, after all of this. I guess victim card mentality is a hell of a drug.

2 minutes ago, EvaPooh said:

Some opinions are right some are wrong.

Mine is right.

On 7/29/2020 at 4:12 PM, CookiePuss said:

Go ahead I guess. Maybe what APB needs isnt bronzies fighting dethreaters, it needs bronzies fighting the gold 10 crowd.  That should fix things.

I should add that was sarcasm, because there are people in the thread who wouldn't realize it.

I always thought the bronze players needed more rounds against quad gold premade teams that use rocket launchers, opgls and ntecs as well.  /s

I agree, it doesn't matter why some of us vets play; one reason this game can't retain players is it tosses new players against vets who know every quirk of the game.  It's not fun and they have no safe space to fight players their skill level and learn the game.

I'm a vet and even I get exhausted playing premade gold's when the rest of my team is bronze and silver.

Edited by illgot
  • Thanks 1

Sign in to follow this