Sign in to follow this  
Noob_Guardian

Rework /who

A while back G1 or LO had made it so that /who was essentially useless due to a minority of players using it to hunt down? certain players to grief them. I used to use it to find player names i knew but didn't have on friends list to group, and see who i could expect as opposition. I'd like at least some functionality of /who back as in its current state it feels useless.

My suggestion is that once you tick the "searchable in district" UI button, that you then remain searchable via /who even when you relog/disconnect. That way you do not have to constantly recheck it. This would allow players to check it if they want to be searchable at all times until they manually uncheck the box.

Or maybe just turn back on all the /who functions. Because it is still pretty easy to maliciously hunt down players without it and the change only punished legitimate uses.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Or maybe just turn back on all the /who functions. Because it is still pretty easy to maliciously hunt down players without it and the change only punished legitimate uses.

I honestly agree with this, make this limited version of it only for who hunt or who stalk someone and bring chaos or just doesn't follow ToS.

• Like 1

No, leave it broke

But bring back BOUNTY  system at least that allowed new/low skilled players a small chance of completing an objective and collect a little cash/points for a super 1 sided bullshoot mission.

28 minutes ago, cyral said:

No, leave it broke

But bring back BOUNTY  system at least that allowed new/low skilled players a small chance of completing an objective and collect a little cash/points for a super 1 sided bullshoot mission.

Bounty isn't removed totally.

You can become 5 stars while in mission, you can become 5 stars while robbing.

Is just that others can't see you on the map/minimap and you can't kill nobody.

1 hour ago, AlishaAzure said:

Bounty isn't removed totally.

You can become 5 stars while in mission, you can become 5 stars while robbing.

Is just that others can't see you on the map/minimap and you can't kill nobody.

Translation "broke"

On 6/3/2020 at 8:01 AM, NotZombieBiscuit said:

True,  I can agree with that. I've never encountered anyone abusing it, so it was a surprise to hear it was removed because "people being hunted down" with it. Might've been an EU issue? I don't know. (Sorry for late reply i dont remember seeing anything in my notifications about this topic having replies)