Sign in to follow this  
BrandonBranderson

Legendary Transfer

After the engine upgrade I'd like a better way to transfer legendaries to different characters on the same account than by just using the email system.  Currently we have to make an email and attach the legendaries to it and type our other character's name.  Doesn't sound too bad, but I would much rather have a list of my characters to pick from to send the gun to instead of having to type the name.  If you misspell the name then your legendary is gone.  I almost lost an FFA R&D III by doing this a little while ago but luckily support helped me out since it was my first time making this mistake.  I know I know, "just spell your name right stupid".  Some of us have character names that are hard to remember the exact spelling of, and typos.

Basically my idea is just to add a drop down to the "To:" field that lists all of your character's names which you would then select and it would insert it into the field.

Or for a more secure way, add a new option to the ESC menu called "Item Transfer", which brings up a new window on the UI to safely transfer items to other characters on the same account.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BrandonBranderson said:

After the engine upgrade I'd like a better way to transfer legendaries to different characters on the same account than by just using the email system.  Currently we have to make an email and attach the legendaries to it and type our other character's name.  Doesn't sound too bad, but I would much rather have a list of my characters to pick from to send the gun to instead of having to type the name.  If you misspell the name then your legendary is gone.  I almost lost an FFA R&D III by doing this a little while ago but luckily support helped me out since it was my first time making this mistake.  I know I know, "just spell your name right stupid".  Some of us have character names that are hard to remember the exact spelling of, and typos.

Basically my idea is just to add a drop down to the "To:" field that lists all of your character's names which you would then select and it would insert it into the field.

Or for a more secure way, add a new option to the ESC menu called "Item Transfer", which brings up a new window on the UI to safely transfer items to other characters on the same account.

Or just having an automatic system that puts all legendaries synced through Any character present or future in your account.

So you don't need to transfer them, when you send one of them, of course the same one on all other characters automatically disappear.