Sign in to follow this  
porkuspigus

joker tickets

1)How many gold activities are in Baylan?

2)How can i buy a Pioneer as a crim?

Tnx in advance

Edited by porkuspigus

43 minutes ago, porkuspigus said:

what exactly do you mean by how many gold activities?

47 minutes ago, porkuspigus said:

2)How can i buy a Pioneer as a crim?

that's only possible through ARMAS, so real money.

although there is one that you can unlock with birth (very late contact), but that one is preset so you won't be able to customize / mod it.

50 minutes ago, Snubnose said:

what exactly do you mean by how many gold activities?

that's only possible through ARMAS, so real money.

although there is one that you can unlock with birth (very late contact), but that one is preset so you won't be able to customize / mod it.

i have played in Fight Club Baylan and i did  only one gold activity(''kill 10 enemy with LMG'') and now  it appears this ''16/15'' in the upper left corner . How  many gold activities are in total  to win 200JT?

Edited by porkuspigus

1 hour ago, porkuspigus said:

In order to receive the gold rewards(200JT) from both Baylan and Asylum, you'll need to be within the top 10% of the server. The minimum activities amount needed to be completed to consider you "gold" is dependent on whoever is lowest, within the top 10%. Keep doing the activities and work into being part of that 10%, you'll get the 200JT at the end of the week.

Example being NA Baylan: Top 10% of players (10 Activities)

As Snubnose said in his post below me, 16/15 means you're eligible for gold. This isn't a secure spot though. Pay attention to the Challenges Scoreboard(F6). The minimum requirement for gold rewards is listed on the Gold(1) Goal.

Edited by bIablablaheheheh

4 minutes ago, porkuspigus said:

i have played in Fight Club Baylan and i did  only one gold activity(''kill 10 enemy with LMG'') and now  it appears this ''16/15'' in the upper left corner . How  many gold activities are in total  to win 200JT?

16/15 means you're currently eligible for the gold reward, but as the community keeps playing, the gold activities you need to be inside the top 10% (gold reward) increases. so by the end of the week it's usually going to be ~19 activities you'll need*... you can farm them endless but I'd stop at 20 or 21, it rarely goes beyond that.

*talking about EU, I have no idea about the situation on NA

Last time I did gold activities (and anyone know I did them a lot not far ago), know you need 20+ activities to stand in gold baylan reward. If you are at least decent player, you should do that in 5-6 hours.

There were some times where it peaked even to 30 activites to be in 10% but it happens very rarely and only when people suddenly need JTs (like when JT became revelant when permanent weapons were put in Joker Distribution)

I would also suggest you to sacrifice one whole day to do both FCs and then not bother with it for rest of week. Helps a lot for mental health.

Edited by Mitne

Sign in to follow this