Sign in to follow this  
Mikizlo33

Feedback and sugestion

I get ban by discord and also they no send me threat msg or warning and also make new ppl as admins and who send me msg with warning and that is unjustice it that all regards to little orbit and to admin team thanks

This topic has been moved to the APB Fan Sites & Communities section of our forums.

There is no official discord for APB Reloaded or by Little Orbit that is publicly accessible.

You are most likely referring to one of the many Community run discords that do exist for APB Reloaded.

As such, we are not able to make changes or influence directly what happens there, you would need to contact the owners/moderators for that specific discord in order to make your appeal.

~@mayii

• Thanks 1

where to put feedack and sugestion 

@NotZombieBiscuit U know look they need give u reason why u get ban with no reason that can be set up 

@Amayii where i can to put support for racism in apb reloaded discord also 

2 minutes ago, Mikizlo33 said:

where to put feedack and sugestion 

@NotZombieBiscuit U know look they need give u reason why u get ban with no reason that can be set up 

No reason at all.

i get ban witout no warn by bots or person send me msg if i get something wrong but they no send nothing and i get ban randomnly 

There is also a picture with evidence i get ban and also evidence i not get a msg with warning https://imgur.com/a/KwfgFna 

31 minutes ago, Mikizlo33 said:

where i can to put support for racism in apb reloaded discord also 

There is no official APB Reloaded discord, nor any public discord servers run by Little Orbit.

You will have to take this up with the people in charge of the specific server you're referring to, we can't take actions on a platform that is not controlled or moderated by our teams.

Feedback can be given in the appropriate sections for that: 

Either the Gamersfirst Feedback or the General Discussion section of our forums.

Suggestions can always be posted in their respective sections as well:

The Game Suggestions or Forum/Website Suggestions.

~@mayii