Sign in to follow this  
SmilyFace

Rebuy stuff that you alredy bought

Alright, here we go with another suggestions-topic.

Since years i've been wondering this question.

Why do i need to rebuy stuff that i have alredy bought?

The answer is simple.

Sometimes you have the locker full, or you have a period when and where you don't like a specific vehicle/gun, and you just delete it right away.

After that period, you want that thing back, but the only ways are actually 2 which i will list down below.

1. Customer Support;

2. Rebuy that item.

Now, let's be honest, who df rebuy a gun/vehicle alredy bought in the past and made what i just said above?

I think nobody, or at least, not me.

So.. why instead of sending guns inside our locker you don't send them into the contacts? Maybe in a category called "ARMAS" or something like that?

Same goes for vehicles, into the shop of them, like clothes.

In anyway, no price needed for any of them, which means 0 APB$.

I never understood why a Growl-S4 (example) and any bought vehicles with real money, still costs $1500 each time, that doesn't make any sense.

Especially when clothes are completely free (ones you bought from ARMAS).

Let me know what you think and if you would like to have a system in place for these things in particular.

Have a beautiful weekend, stay safe.

• Like 2

That is a very good point!

Why are clothes free, vehicles 1.5k and guns stuck and un-buyable?

If we had the Armas gun dealer we could also circumvent the clunky inventory and rearrange the weapons or at least keep a set few in their inventories. It takes me ages to find a gun when I want to switch in a mission or fight club.

Also the gun capacity is 125 and some people are actually at full capacity. Your Armas gun dealer would solve this.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, WitchQueen said:

That is a very good point!

Why are clothes free, vehicles 1.5k and guns stuck and un-buyable?

If we had the Armas gun dealer we could also circumvent the clunky inventory and rearrange the weapons or at least keep a set few in their inventories. It takes me ages to find a gun when I want to switch in a mission or fight club.

Also the gun capacity is 125 and some people are actually at full capacity. Your Armas gun dealer would solve this.

Thank you very much for your comment.

I do appreciate it.

Is a bit confusing, clothes free, gun's can't be rebought and vehicles some ones same as guns and some others costs.

iI've had a conversation with Matt and he said that RTW haven't planned to allow more guns than you have the space for, that's why. After RTW, Reloaded Productions and GamersFirst added more and more, going through the "red line", not changing how the system always worked.

Now we have this situation when sadly if you bought as many guns as possible (like me and others) you can't redeem them and if you want, you need to delete another one, losing that item from that specific character, which really s*cks, because i wanted to leave them all.

Yes, if we had that thing i wrote down above, the inventory won't be full, never, because guns will just go inside the dealer, and you take only the ones you want, maybe you need another and is full? you delete that and take the other for free, knowing that you can rebuy the one delete whenever you need/want.

Me too, i know there are categories to switch and find the proper gun but i like to scroll down instead and find it by myself.

The armas gun dealer or some sort of sub category inside the contacts would definetely solve this.

Matt said that is in the list to be done for the future, so i can't be more happy than that.

And of course, Jokestore has this same problem Only way to "reorganize" your jokerstore cars is to rebuy a 10000 ticket car.

Same for guns.

5 minutes ago, Zolerox said:

And of course, Jokestore has this same problem Only way to "reorganize" your jokerstore cars is to rebuy a 10000 ticket car.

Same for guns.

Yeah, for all the items, you know that you need to pay 999999 to buy back the crown after deleting it, instead of 1 milion 😂

Is like > You deleted it? Alright.. you deserve to pay each time you do that, so go ahead and spend another milion. <

77O7SK7.jpg

Then this topic has been closed as per OP's request.

~@mayii